The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Portland have a GM? I feel like they’ll be taken advantage of (even more) in the next few days.

But more seriously, Jonathan Isaac should be less concerned with immunity and more concerned about rehabilitation. This man had ACL surgery 5 months before Joe Burrow and still hasn't returned yet. Sad.

He’s probably still rehabbing. He just has extra time talking to anyone who would listen

Since the start of the 2017-2018 season John Wall has played 113 games. His injuries are indisputable but not sure how "bad" we can say he really he is considering the amount of time he's missed. I also personally don't think his situation in Houston is indicative of how good or bad either because they're not trying win while developing young talent.

Only time will tell but good for him for securing the bag.

Gary Trent Sr. had an interview today and had some pretty interesting comments about the Blazers front office

Does Portland have a GM? I feel like they’ll be taken advantage of (even more) in the next few days.
if i recall, after paul allen's death, his sister inherited the blazers and the other sports teams he owned (seahawks and sounders) since he wasn't married or had children
not sure what her long-term plans are or whether she is even interested in owning a team
might be better off selling the franchise

Hopefully the Raptors have legs come playoff time. They might be fun to watch if you’re in the first round of the playoffs kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom