The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GlitteringRespectfulArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif
definitely doesn't have proper skill set. should have asked help from the "BIG Fundamental" for training. for a so-called being called by the media as a hardworker, guess he slacked off on training himself for proper mechanics other than screaming after every other dunk.

i dont see how the suns beat the warriors. it's a terrible matchup for the suns. warriors are better offensively and defensively and there are way too many mismatches on both ends
if they allow a little physicality, booker is going to be inefficient with all the bodies that warriors can throw at them. cp0 can only do so much. dray is going to lock down ayton.

oh, and klay is back :emoji_fire:

i dont see how the suns beat the warriors. it's a terrible matchup for the suns. warriors are better offensively and defensively and there are way too many mismatches on both ends
if they allow a little physicality, booker is going to be inefficient with all the bodies that warriors can throw at them. cp0 can only do so much. dray is going to lock down ayton.

oh, and klay is back :emoji_fire:
Literally my thought exactly. Booker is only 6'5. He's not physically imposing like Bron was in the battles vs gsw where they could change his looks all night and he'd still score. We've watched jrue holiday lock him down and make him regular af. We've seen Devin and cp3 both come up small in big moments. Of course we've seen curry be a little less than what we expect in some moments, but I'd say for the first time outside of KD years, Steph doesn't have to be insane every night and still win. Booker still has to average near 30 for them to win most nights. Warriors defense is better. They guard the floor better. Including the perimeter. They have the best defense for guards in the league. Would be nice if Wiseman is back by then to face Javale off the bench. Javale has been excellent for them. But Looney will definitely hold his own vs ayton. Curry vs cp3? Stop it. And curry shredded Mikael bridges, his primary defender, last game. You slow Devin or cp, doesn't even need to be both, you stop the suns. Draymond comes back, advantage warriors at 4 positions minimum.

Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom