The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're as good defensively. There's a clear gap.

And home court, I mean, warriors take one of those first 2, home court is cooked. Already beat them in Phoenix this year. Phoenix is good as hell, I just don't think they're as good. And again, too much of their offense is booker. For a defensive team, I'd love that. Gsw has too many elite guard defenders. Klay rounding back to himself. Iggy. GP2. JTA. Wiggins. Draymond. Too many weapons on that end of the ball. You solve booker, you put the pressure on all those other guys to be stars.

Still more weary of Milwaukee over them, by far.
Well, I can always rely on Chris Paul on choking during big moments. the Bears and the Nuggets posed more of a threat. on a good day, the Mavs and Jazz can also compete. however, Doncic and Donovan have to play extra special to get over the Warriors.
in the end, I think luck should also play a part since I see how competitive the West is right now. injuries would play a huge part.

Story of the season honestly. Mad happy for dude.

russ.gif

sounds like a personal problem. getting paid millions of dollars to hoop. and you're hooping. i mean what, he didn't like those weird *** brown blazer jerseys? I mean who did amirite? I don't know what he could've been whiny to his pops about really.

hIs issues must've been more than what he led on to his dad. Off court stuff. Maybe he got a shorty pregnant in portland and was able to duck off to another country on her goofy ***

Man's just out here with the bold faces I see.

He always gets the praise, fingers always get pointed at the others.

This is just PR

Dude is such a clown can't wait until he is gone from the league. All year we would hear Lebron doesn't have enough help, other posts saying LeBron is doing everything. Also wasn't he just posting his 30 point game run a few weeks back?

Dude is such a clown can't wait until he is gone from the league. All year we would hear Lebron doesn't have enough help, other posts saying LeBron is doing everything. Also wasn't he just posting his 30 point game run a few weeks back?

Man's just out here with the bold faces I see.

He always gets the praise, fingers always get pointed at the others.

This is just PR

You boys hit a slander slump??

What can put on your ball shoes to regain its grip? I have kobe’s that have been used twice that i brought back to the courts . **** is so slippery like it’s just dust under

I just feel like Memphis is a 3 man team. Ja-Bane- jjj. Some decent guys sprinkled in, but their main kill squad is those 3. Weak link is JJJ. I don't think they're specifically balanced or deep. I'm open for the matchup tbh. But of course it comes to health. It's another one of those singular star teams though. Load up on Ja, slow him, keep him under 30, I think it makes it a lot easier.

I feel it's easier to gauge teams based on the amount of players they have that can put the ball on the floor and get their own shots. Especially in the playoffs. A lot of the plays that work in the season are moot come playoff time when teams can study you.
You can’t include Bane & just gloss over Dillon Brooks. He is a legitimate piece. He improves them on both ends of the floor

Is Malik Beasley any good? I've really liked having Josh Richardson this year. Shooting 40% from 3, plays good defense, can score off the dribble a bit. Does pretty much everything you could ask of a bench guard for the team.

I wouldn't trade Grant Will for White Donte either. Glad they didn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom