The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oy4ue9tMJc1wai0evo5_400.gif
Smith probably be looking at that joint like....
f0d5icqp7j6irbexllca.jpg

i dont see how the suns beat the warriors. it's a terrible matchup for the suns. warriors are better offensively and defensively and there are way too many mismatches on both ends
if they allow a little physicality, booker is going to be inefficient with all the bodies that warriors can throw at them. cp0 can only do so much. dray is going to lock down ayton.

oh, and klay is back :emoji_fire:
Suns are just as good defensively, have a better offensive efficiency rating and home court as of now. It’s more than possible 🤷🏿‍♂️

Suns are just as good defensively, have a better offensive efficiency rating and home court as of now. It’s more than possible 🤷🏿‍♂️
I don't think they're as good defensively. There's a clear gap.

And home court, I mean, warriors take one of those first 2, home court is cooked. Already beat them in Phoenix this year. Phoenix is good as hell, I just don't think they're as good. And again, too much of their offense is booker. For a defensive team, I'd love that. Gsw has too many elite guard defenders. Klay rounding back to himself. Iggy. GP2. JTA. Wiggins. Draymond. Too many weapons on that end of the ball. You solve booker, you put the pressure on all those other guys to be stars.

Still more weary of Milwaukee over them, by far.

Booker had damn near 40 to beat the bulls by 3.

Warriors beat the bulls by a combined 74 points in 2 games.

And it wasn't like the suns lead was so big early that the starters were chilling. The starters played til the buzzer.

I think they're an excellent team, no doubt. Good af. I just don't see how they're on the same level yet.

And it wasn't like the suns lead was so big early that the starters were chilling. The starters played til the buzzer.

I think they're an excellent team, no doubt. Good af. I just don't see how they're on the same level yet.
This isn't true

They were leading by 15 with like a minute and a half to go and they just stopped playing

The Bulls went on a run with bench players, then during the run, when the Suns were up by 11 with almost a minute to go, the Suns pull their starters

The Suns didn't struggle to beat the Bulls. They just kinda stopped playing hard and their bench almost goofed the game away

This isn't true

They were leading by 15 with like a minute and a half to go and they just stopped playing

The Bulls went on a run with bench players, then during the run, when the Suns were up by 11 with almost a minute to go, the Suns pull their starters

The Suns didn't struggle to beat the Bulls. They just kinda stopped playing hard and their bench almost goofed the game away

Was Booker not on the court at the buzzer bro? I just finished watching. Am I tripping?

I'm not saying they struggled. They handled the game. They just didn't obliterate them or really pull away. They had a few 20pt leads in the 2nd and 3rd but they got back in down the stretch.

Thoughts on Grizzlies v Warriors

Fireworks. Love everything about Memphis. Im sure warriors win if they have their regular squad.

I know dudes gon be AT MY NECK in here if they lose to Memphis tho lawddd.

Fellas not gonna let me down though. Curry fed Dillon brooks, his primary defender, 40 of them thangs. But yeah, if dray can play, then they can create their true defense, I think they win no problem.

Was Booker not on the court at the buzzer bro? I just finished watching. Am I tripping?

I'm not saying they struggled. They handled the game. They just didn't obliterate them or really pull away. They had a few 20pt leads in the 2nd and 3rd but they got back in down the stretch.
You tripping

You are either confusing Justin Jackson for Booker

Or mistaking Booker walking the baseline on the bench for being on the court in the game

He wasn't in the game, he was freaking out on the bench while the bench warmers were struggling to hold the lead

do not want grizz at all. Ja will get his but desmond bane is a problem. i'd prefer the suns match up with the grizz in the second round. warriors seem content on resting starters here and there and just maintaining that 2nd seed, however.

that said, i think warriors' depth will be the difference. Kerr has the luxury of poole, GP2, kuminga, iggy, otto and conceivably wiseman coming off the bench. that's an 11 man rotation that's hard to beat in 7 games.

I just feel like Memphis is a 3 man team. Ja-Bane- jjj. Some decent guys sprinkled in, but their main kill squad is those 3. Weak link is JJJ. I don't think they're specifically balanced or deep. I'm open for the matchup tbh. But of course it comes to health. It's another one of those singular star teams though. Load up on Ja, slow him, keep him under 30, I think it makes it a lot easier.

I feel it's easier to gauge teams based on the amount of players they have that can put the ball on the floor and get their own shots. Especially in the playoffs. A lot of the plays that work in the season are moot come playoff time when teams can study you.

don’t hold your breath fammo

He doesn't wanna give too much away or put pressure on him to rush. But the warriors broadcast staff, I guess just spilled the beans saying the health staff is ramping up his workouts and he could be back by the end of the month if no regression. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤞🏼

I just feel like Memphis is a 3 man team. Ja-Bane- jjj. Some decent guys sprinkled in, but their main kill squad is those 3. Weak link is JJJ. I don't think they're specifically balanced or deep. I'm open for the matchup tbh. But of course it comes to health. It's another one of those singular star teams though. Load up on Ja, slow him, keep him under 30, I think it makes it a lot easier.

I feel it's easier to gauge teams based on the amount of players they have that can put the ball on the floor and get their own shots. Especially in the playoffs. A lot of the plays that work in the season are moot come playoff time when teams can study you.

dillon brooks been injured but he's a big part of that team on both ends of the court. that squad has some shooters.

dubs need a healthy draymond to anchor them defensively. Ja had them dudes scrambling on defense and late on closeouts last time they played. he was cookin wiggins and GP2, something I haven't seen from anyone this season, besides maybe Kyrie.

He doesn't wanna give too much away or put pressure on him to rush. But the warriors broadcast staff, I guess just spilled the beans saying the health staff is ramping up his workouts and he could be back by the end of the month if no regression. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤞🏼
I'd wait till he actually engages in a G League scrimmage. Him and Klay both got assigned the same day down there and he still hasn't had a full contact scrimmage

Even if healthy I'd just wouldn't put too much on Wiseman who hasn't played much basketball over the course of 3 years from Memphis to now

But if he's actually ready soon that'll be good for him because he needs all the time he can get asap cause Loon dawg gonna need that backup

Last edited:
I'd wait till he actually engages in a G League scrimmage. Him and Klay both got assigned the same day down there and he still hasn't had a full contact scrimmage

Even if healthy I'd just wouldn't put too much on Wiseman who hasn't played much basketball over the course of 3 years from Memphis to now

But if hes actually ready soon that'll be good for him because he needs all the time he can get asap cause Loon dawg gonna need that backup

bruh, the notion of We-Bjelica being the only other center the warriors have rostered in the playoffs is almost as frightening as contracting covid. Loon is one of the best contracts in the league but he's needs some back up

I really just wanna Wiseman to be out there and tall lol. Just be out there and tall bro. That's it. Grab some boards. Put back dunk or whatever. Take some pressure off loon. Give me 12-15 min a night. 8 and 6 or 8 and 8. That's all I need from him. Those 8 boards could be potentially 16-24 more points. No pressure to be great or a star. Just be tall bro.

bruh, the notion of We-Bjelica being the only other center the warriors have rostered in the playoffs is almost as frightening as contracting covid. Loon is one of the best contracts in the league but he's needs some back up
Your squad looks like they're staying pat which I cant knock cause Dray still isnt there but I did see a big from NY tonijght that might be worthwhile to take a look at
sass1.png

I really just wanna Wiseman to be out there and tall lol. Just be out there and tall bro. That's it. Grab some boards. Put back dunk or whatever. Take some pressure off loon. Give me 12-15 min a night. 8 and 6 or 8 and 8. That's all I need from him. Those 8 boards could be potentially 16-24 more points. No pressure to be great or a star. Just be tall bro.
Like VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL said before in here. If fam's hands got any type of slight upgrade that's a decent booster right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom