The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only real option.

Ben isn't keeping you any measure of competitive by himself and he's not a box office draw.

If you're gonna be bad, you gotta really lean into being bad without straddling yourself to massive contracts.

What free agents are you/the Portland FO thinking that they can draw? Their best bet for an AS caliber player may be trading for Benjamin tbh.

Thoughts on David Griffin at the moment? IIRC, folks were calling for his head in here.

Zion rn

1644337008173.gif

CJ :lol: :lol::lol:

I’ll give the Pelicans credit for trying tho :lol:

What free agents are you/the Portland FO thinking that they can draw? Their best bet for an AS caliber player may be trading for Benjamin tbh.
I don't even think it's necessarily about free agents.

This is a long-term overhaul. What do I need Ben for? He was a miserable SOB on a good team in a good situation. He's gonna be happy out here tanking games while I'm paying him $40ms? Nah.

New Orleans locking up a 9-10 seed, lose in the play-in game(s), give away a lotto pick.

I don't know.

I don't even think it's necessarily about free agents.

This is a long-term overhaul. What do I need Ben for? He was a miserable SOB on a good team in a good situation. He's gonna be happy out here tanking games while I'm paying him $40ms? Nah.
He might be very happy as long as nobody criticizes him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom