The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best ability is availability. Lonzo got a history of injuries. DJJ too. Can’t guard anyone on crutches.

Pels in 10th and got better. Guys are improving. Zion lurking in the rafters like Sting

Zion not lurking stop it man . How your star player rehabbing away from the team . We don’t get no updates nothing . all we heard from griffin is he gonna be ready for opening day and it’s been crickets . I think he’s just holding out and not wanting to play . It’s basically March and we ain’t get no update . Team is a defensive liability with no bench . Graham is not even close to a player of Lonzo stop it . All your takes this year look like crap . Kira Lewis bust naw bust graham getting traded for a frp is having a terrible year shooting which is the only thing they signed him for 36 from the field Lmaoo stop man guy can’t guard and can’t rebound and he def can’t shoot .

Are there wildfires in the weed plantations up the west coast right now? What in the **** is going on?

What are the kings thinking? I would've kept Haliburton over Fox easily

Zion not lurking stop it man . How your star player rehabbing away from the team . We don’t get no updates nothing . all we heard from griffin is he gonna be ready for opening day and it’s been crickets . I think he’s just holding out and not wanting to play . It’s basically March and we ain’t get no update . Team is a defensive liability with no bench . Graham is not even close to a player of Lonzo stop it . All your takes this year look like crap . Kira Lewis bust naw bust graham getting traded for a frp is having a terrible year shooting which is the only thing they signed him for 36 from the field Lmaoo stop man guy can’t guard and can’t rebound and he def can’t shoot .

That’s a lot of words. Team started off 1-12. Playing .500 ball since. With their best player out.

Optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom