The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...why the hell is Alex Antetokounmpo participating in All Star Weekend? That ***** plays 6 minutes per game in the G-League.

If they're going to allow this nonsense they better add Gelo to the 3 point contest.
they re oing ome new thing withthe i contet where it tem thing o nteteoumpo' re on tem

Lakers fans so delusional on who they can get on the trade market :lol:

Russ and THT your best assets. Bruh, pistons hung up the phone on a Jerami grant X THT swap :lol:
1. I'm not a Lakers fan. Don't ever disrespect me like that.

2. It was said in jest to rile people up.

3. Mission successful.

You control Haliburton for another 7 years, you only control Sabonis for another two and his max will be higher based on his tenure.

He doesn’t make you a lock for the playoffs at all, So what did you really do? :lol: Right now You’re 4 games out of the play-in with 26 to go.
Looking at next year you’re probably no more than a few games closer than that. Maybe you get to host a play-in game like the Pacers did. Congratulations.

He’s a talented guy, an all-star, but he’s played in 85% of the games and Indy is still 17 games below .500.

Before that he was on the court for that Washington beatdown last year and those back to back first round sweeps before that.

The outcry was excessive but it was a questionable move.
Indy was also missing its best playmaker and player in brogdon for most of the season

I guess I’m just saying that if fox is supposed to be a franchise point guard, which I’ve thought him to be coming into this year, and sabonis is a consistent all star candidate— that should be a nice foundation

Getting into the playoffs is the goal of some of these teams. They add another piece who knows what they could be

They still could trade barnes and or Holmes for something

So paying sabonis his market worth shouldn’t be such a huge deal. He’ll be entering his prime too

I like Halliburton almost as much as b sox so it’s not an easy pill to swallow shipping him off. I also think that a lot of times with the outrage in trades it tends to be more even in the end than we thought

things go downhill so fast
couple years removed from winning the disney cup and now scratching to "play in" and not "play out"

Even lakers fans know that the bubble chip was phony :lol:
Looks real :emoji_heart_eyes:
r853373_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom