The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, do Philly fans want an aging Harden?

Do they want to see Embiid get frustrated after Harden does his dribble dribble dribble routine and dish it with 4 seconds on the clock?

sixers need a pg like bad

right now as a backup doc has danny green and ******* korky running point

its a disaster

Indy was also missing its best playmaker and player in brogdon for most of the season

I guess I’m just saying that if fox is supposed to be a franchise point guard, which I’ve thought him to be coming into this year, and sabonis is a consistent all star candidate— that should be a nice foundation

Getting into the playoffs is the goal of some of these teams. They add another piece who knows what they could be

They still could trade barnes and or Holmes for something

So paying sabonis his market worth shouldn’t be such a huge deal. He’ll be entering his prime too

I like Halliburton almost as much as b sox so it’s not an easy pill to swallow shipping him off. I also think that a lot of times with the outrage in trades it tends to be more even in the end than we thought
They had Brogdon, Caris Levert, & McConnell all active and were still playing sub .500 ball through the first 25-30 games.

They finished last year below .500 and were eliminated from contention by a bad Washington team. 0-8 in the playoffs the 2 years before that.

He doesn’t move the needle like that…. And he’ll enter unrestricted free agency FIVE years earlier than Haliburton :lol:

It’s a short-sighted move for marginal improvement at best, which makes sense if you’re a fringe contender like Philly.

It’s nonsensical if you’re a fringe playoff team.

But again, the outrage was excessive. They’ll be competitive & fun to watch offensively. It’s just a short-sighted move, which we see from somebody every year.

That Haliburton/Buddy package > Harden (?)-- even if Philly is looking for the best "win now" package (?)

I'd have to imagine that was available for Ben Simmons too?
Should be a no brainer for Philly, but would Sacramento truly want Simmons over Sabonis? Kinda doubt it.

I just don't know how anyone could really trust Ben.

Sixers get a little bit better with Harden.

But you create a beast in Brooklyn - Your division rivals.

Sixers fans are cool with that??
laughing-rofl.gif

Should be a no brainer for Philly, but would Sacramento truly want Simmons over Sabonis? Kinda doubt it.

I just don't know how anyone could really trust Ben.
idk what to think of what teams think of these guys anymore like you said :lol:

at first blush even with the flack that Simmons gets I feel like he'd be a lil higher valued than Sabonis based off his contract and the "name"

Honestly, do Philly fans want an aging Harden?

Do they want to see Embiid get frustrated after Harden does his dribble dribble dribble routine and dish it with 4 seconds on the clock?

Do casual fans want 75 free throw attempts per game between Jim and Joel?

You keep running around here like this is some type of joke. Like the Brooklyn Nets actually need Ben Simmons to shoot the basketball - they don’t.

He’ll focus on defense, get rebounds, drive to the rim, and most importantly find KD and Kyrie. They’re a better team with Ben.

If you don’t see that, if it’s that much of a joke - you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom