The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda late to work on skills into his 14th season lol. He is who he is at this stage, a season of skills training aint gonna do much

Russ is already low hanging fruit but then people gotta even add extras on it lol

Gotta disagree with this. Bron be working with PH all the time. PH helped Kawhi level up a few seasons ago. I’m not saying he’s going to take Russ to another level but it feels like Russ stopped trying to improve a while ago.

It feels like Russ thinks he is who he is and that’s good enough because it got him this far. Take it or leave it.

GettyImages-1238107096-e1644252423161.jpg

They knew he couldn’t shoot.
They knew he was about his stats.
They knew he didn’t work on his game.

Why are they surprised?

Yup. Hard for me to have sympathy for Lebron or AD. Everyone knew Russ was like this. It was a combo of desperation and “I’m smarter than y’all I can make it work”.

Anybody putting this on Pelinka is wrong. It’s all on Bron. Now he’s mad about it and leaking the info to the media. Gotta sleep in that bed. Get your scoring title, enjoy your offseason and trade Russ in the off-season.

Gotta disagree with this. Bron be working with PH all the time. PH helped Kawhi level up a few seasons ago. I’m not saying he’s going to take Russ to another level but it feels like Russ stopped trying to improve a while ago.

It feels like Russ thinks he is who he is and that’s good enough because it got him this far. Take it or leave it.
LeBron is LeBron. 1 of 1

Russ is who he is though, a majority of players are when they've played that many seasons, especially when you're talking about someone like Russ who's had the history he has

You can't just boil it down to "oh he should change or he should have an open mind", like I get that it's easy to say that lol, but that's not reality

Takes a certain kind of humility to be willing to adopt new things this late

He def thinks he's better than he is, there's no question about that. He showed as much in the presser last night

Never not once said big women at all. If you like your women flat chested with no jiggle when you hitting it from the back that’s your preference homie
I like em big but not grose big. flat-chested is left to be desired but bony hind part? I dunno. normally with skinny women, I would feed them. I don't like anorexic women.

Takes a certain kind of humility to be willing to adopt new things this late
Yeah he’s a former MVP, Top 75, triple double leader, etc but his game relies on athleticism and he never won **** doing that. If not humility, you would think he would have the folks around him, common sense or at least self awareness to tell him it’s time to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom