The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that Presti's decision when he decided to start building his WAR CHEST by trading Playoff P?
If we believe what was written, Russ reached out to Kawhi to be Clippers, Kawhi turned around and told PG and convinced to come to LA instead. PG went to Presti and requested a trade. Then Westbrook and Presto worked on the trade to the Rockets.

Bay Area/San Francisco hipsters…? Musky
Hollywood/LA…? Musky

I know them silicone valley dudes don’t bathe. Idc idc idc idc

Them celebrities don’t bathe either. Idc idc idc :lol: :lol:

I can understand this sentiment but having seen her as an angels reporter for the last 10+ years, I think that’s really her personality.
Those that grew up on them as regional reporters would know, I’ll give her benefit of the doubt then.

LeBron is LeBron. 1 of 1

Russ is who he is though, a majority of players are when they've played that many seasons, especially when you're talking about someone like Russ who's had the history he has

You can't just boil it down to "oh he should change or he should have an open mind", like I get that it's easy to say that lol, but that's not reality

Takes a certain kind of humility to be willing to adopt new things this late

He def thinks he's better than he is, there's no question about that. He showed as much in the presser last night
too late. Rust finally got to eat that humble pie. of what people were criticizing him about for a long long time and how he and his wife even defending him/self. he thought he was that big. he never realized that he could fall that lower than any 2nd stringer that it's even embarrassing. a professional superstar that plays at the level of a rec player. maybe he can now start chanting that Champion in life B.S. again.

Allen n Mobley the new Robinson n Duncan :pimp:

MyCavs
He Cant Keep Getting Away With It GIF - He Cant Keep Getting Away With It -  Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah he’s a former MVP, Top 75, triple double leader, etc but his game relies on athleticism and he never won **** doing that. If not humility, you would think he would have the folks around him, common sense or at least self awareness to tell him it’s time to adapt.
he was too stubborn. KD saw it that's why he left. everyone was blaming KD but in the end, KD was right and everybody else was wrong.

Hamstring injuries are tricky. Mainly in the sense that if you wanna be clownish like harden is, you can stretch that injury (no pun intended) to be out longer than needed. This can be done either through exaggeration or being non compliant with therapy, treatment, etc.

Might not be clear to everyone else but it’s clear to me harden is retaliating and pouting like “yup! I’m out, just like Kyrie was out left us hanging, I’m out too n better yet, just trade me away but in the same division!” :lol:

“Days of Our Lives”

Cavs, outside of cedi who chucks every shot, are so well connected offensively. One organism and in sync

Very easy to like
it's embarrassing considering this team is not even stacked as the Lakers yet are like 4th in the East right now. I guess lucky for Rondo.

Member when Cedi had like one good game in the 2018 Finals and Lebron had to point it out so he got more playing time. Yikes.

We were def gypped not getting a healthy bulls team for the reg season. Would be such a fun team smh

Glad everyone’s expected back before the season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom