The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earvin aint never lost, so...

Lakers were like naw we good. Bron really just going to go into catch Kareem Mode. :smh:
G9Qmzi.gif

jobu-majorleague.gif
Be forgetting Dennis Hasbert was playing that role. Son really turned it around playing a president and All State commercials. LMAO.
tumblr_27f6c95e97b28853a69bd9b3b9096cb8_bdab1022_1280.gif

KP expires in ‘24 with $70M left.

Spence expires in ‘24 with $28M left because his final year is only $10M guaranteed.

Bertans expires in ‘25 with $38M left because his final year is only $5M guaranteed if doesn’t play in 75% of the games.

So you save some money & have split KPs cap hit between two smaller, easily trade-able contracts if needed.

The added bonus is Spence is more likely to actually be on the court. He’s an inferior player to Porzingis obviously but that’s the trade-off
They're both darts, but I feel like Luka can elevate both of their skill sets

Bertans is clearly a system dude and he's going to have spot ups all day

The idea of Spencer is nice but who knows what they'll get lol. At least he's better than Frank or even Trey Burke

Porzingis inconsistency to be able to play offsets anything positive he's done in a Maverick uniform. How can you build any type of core and chemistry with a player who is always out of the lineup. I don't want to be a fan of that type of team

Lakers didn’t trade Westbrook. I told you they don’t care about you Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
It's not that they dont care about me, it's that the rest of the other GM's in the league don't give a damn about Westbrick and the "value" he brings.

Lakers- 2021-22 season is done. We finna do chemotherapy this offseason to get rid of the cancer that is Russell Westbrick

Lakers were like naw we good. Bron really just going to go into catch Kareem Mode. :smh:

Be forgetting Dennis Hasbert was playing that role. Son really turned it around playing a president and All State commercials. LMAO.
tumblr_27f6c95e97b28853a69bd9b3b9096cb8_bdab1022_1280.gif

Zeke McCall too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: man’s a legend! Ain’t nothing like being able to capitalize off having a cool voice

doubt it happens but i want the warriors to buy out we-bjelica and replace him with kanter. they need another body in the paint.

i like Belly but warriors second unit has enough shooters with poole, moody and OPJ can play that stretch four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom