The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like Seth went into a slump when the trade rumors started
Son get out of this slump they going to be WILD. Ben don't even need to shoot rebound, facilitate and play defense. KD, and Kyrie will be enough offense on the road, Seth will certainly be appreciated.

Allegedly Thursday @ Washington or Saturday @ Miami would be first game with Ben, Kyrie, and Seth.
Nah he’s had ankle and back issues as of late

Fans didn’t boo him enough tho lol they got Tobi playing like a kinda AS again
Damn that family has horrible ankles, did Dell have ankle problems back in the day?

Where was this energy when his family name was in Bron's mouth (pause)?
giphy (2).gif

Son get out of this slump they going to be WILD. Ben don't even need to shoot rebound, facilitate and play defense. KD, and Kyrie will be enough offense on the road, Seth will certainly be appreciated.

Allegedly Thursday @ Washington or Saturday @ Miami would be first game with Ben, Kyrie, and Seth.

Damn that family has horrible ankles, did Dell have ankle problems back in the day?
Ben ain’t playing til March

We ain't avoiding the luxury tax with this deal in fact there's more money for longer with Spencer and Davis.

Disaster of a trade
Is the early termination option a team option for Bertans? Spencer’s last year isn’t guaranteed

It’s really that bad? Damb, well if anything like I was saying the Mavs must know about porzingis health

For them to double back and trade him away for this package it screams to me that they had to humble themselves and accept how it turned out

Is the early termination option a team option for Bertans? Spencer’s last year isn’t guaranteed

It’s really that bad? Damb, well if anything like I was saying the Mavs must know about porzingis health

For them to double back and trade him away for this package it screams to me that they had to humble themselves and accept how it turned out
That fifth year option is only $5 guaranteed unless he plays like 62 games in 2023. That's probably not gonna happen.

At worst the money is a wash for the Mavs. It's absolutely not more long-term money.

We ain't avoiding the luxury tax with this deal in fact there's more money for longer with Spencer and Davis.

Disaster of a trade
KP expires in ‘24 with $70M left.

Spence expires in ‘24 with $28M left because his final year is only $10M guaranteed.

Bertans expires in ‘25 with $38M left because his final year is only $5M guaranteed if doesn’t play in 75% of the games.

So you save some money & have split KPs cap hit between two smaller, easily trade-able contracts if needed.

The added bonus is Spence is more likely to actually be on the court. He’s an inferior player to Porzingis obviously but that’s the trade-off

can my Warriors waive Cheeze and sign Moses Brown he can join the dynasty. we do need a center and LOLakers salivating over this g league center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom