The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This right here for king j king j & king j king j only

🤗

055F0B4C-C172-4451-A3F5-F173D23AD8FB.gif

Damn AD so washed now that he’s not consider a big man anymore ?
He's not a center.

Never has been, never will be one.

AD, when you watch his game, is really a SF in a PF's body.

He needs help defending the paint abs guarding other team's bigs. He needs help on the defensive boards. We giving up more offensive boards this year than 2020.

Javale and Dwight helping AD inside in 2020 was a big reason Lakers won the chip.

GSW always been the only exception to the rule.

Splash Bros, Dray, and Kerr's system neutralize the lack of bigs.

But wait til Wiseman rounds into form.
Nah we flourished more with Bogut and McGee, but I can't wait for Wiseman to take off.

Yall should be okay though, Westbrook seems to be meshing better with the team. You guys just gotta get more cohesive and role players gotta be more consistent.

They always pop out when games over I notice. It was quiet against the Jazz 👀
Damn forgot that game between the Knicks and tonite :lol: Embarrassing showings these last three. Struggling to get to that All Star break lol.

That was Sac's first night with Sabonis. Giving Kings fans a Saboner the way he's impacted that team so far.

Nah we flourished more with Bogut and McGee, but I can't wait for Wiseman to take off.

Yall should be okay though, Westbrook seems to be meshing better with the team. You guys just gotta get more cohesive and role players gotta be more consistent.
Exactly. Bogut, McGee, Pachulia, Ezeli, we're all valuable role players who weren't scrub big men like DeAndre Jordan.

There's a reason title contending teams like PHX and Mil added McGee and Ibaka, just in time for the playoffs.

Lakers ain't winning **** until they get AD some help at the center position.

Warriors are right where they need to be. Wiseman and Kuminga will be huge contributors helping out Dray inside the paint come playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom