The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a healthy klay makes the nba so much better. i love that guy.

30 minutes and 33 points in primetime. i’d say he’s back but then again, warriors were “scraping by” against a 9 seed missing key players in carmelo and kendrick nunn so i’m not trynna get ahead of myself here

Wordle 239 2/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
96E9B9A3-1DE2-4436-85F7-17E015DCA75A.jpeg

Even ESPN turning on Bron

Couldn’t just post that the Dubs won but had to document and show a clip of a the missed FT :lol:

This years “Keep that same narrative ENERGY when it begins!” Lakers are the bigger miscalculation/disappointment/joke than the “We got a ****in squad now!” Cavs, right?

Even ESPN turning on Bron

Couldn’t just post that the Dubs won but had to document and show a clip of a the missed FT :lol:

This years “Keep that same narrative ENERGY when it begins!” Lakers are the bigger miscalculation/disappointment/joke than the “We got a ****in squad now!” Cavs, right?

Oh **** I didn’t realize Gary Payton II was laughing when he missed.

The disrespect… :lol:

bron complaining about GP2 putting a body on him and shoving away GP’s arm like it was garbage earlier in the game.

he who laughs last.. something something

This new generation one of my favorites. They killas. This ain't a monarchy. There are no kings.

Bron window of being loved and on a pedestal for the new school was small as fly wings.

Youngins grew up idolizing Kobe though..🤔

And the youngins all respect Curry...

Interesting. 🤔.

Even KPJ tried to check his G and later asked the kid for tips and mentorship.

Real recognize real.

Came in thinking a blowout was inevitable but a nasty 2 point win got you mans shook to the core.

Warriors gonna tank to 3 seed so there's no chance of seeing Lakers in the first round.

Y'all don't want that Reeves smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom