The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish it wasn’t sb weekend, would be must see tv watching skip go in on Lebron from 30 minutes.

Highly sports entertaining game.

Game 6 Klay. :emoji_hugging:

Knew Lebby was gonna trick off at least one of those FTs. :lol: :smh:

Wasted a rare solid game from Russ too.

Lebby and AD were some mid.

light_beam_sun_to_Earth.jpeg

He wanted to leave Houston. Even came into the year more overweight than usual.
No doubt he wanted out, but he went to Brooklyn under the impression that he would have help. Did all 3 even suit up for more than 10 games together? He could have stayed in HOU and make a couple more M’s if he wanted to play by himself.

No doubt he wanted out, but he went to Brooklyn under the impression that he would have help. Did all 3 even suit up for more than 10 games together? He could have stayed in HOU and make a couple more M’s if he wanted to play by himself.
I think they played like 16 games total together. They’ll always be a what if at this point.

Kuminga said playing against Julius is tougher than playing against Bron and Jules is more physical. Bigger and stronger.

What King?¿

What sucks with Lebron’s washed game
Tonight, overlooks him being all time point leader with reg szn plus playoffs is unreal

Crazy to think nobody has scored more points in games that counted other than Lebron, you don’t even look at Bron as a scorer cause he legit does a little bit of everything, but them 19’years of 25 plus ppg adds up!

Even with game being heavy 3 and offense focused, I don’t see anyone coming close to this

Last edited:
What sucks with Lebron’s washed game
Tonight, overlooks him being all time point leader with reg szn plus playoffs is unreal

Crazy to think nobody has scored more points in games that counted other than Lebron, you don’t even look at Bron as a scorer cause he legit does a little bit of everything, but them 19’years of 25 plus ppg adds up!

Even with game being heavy 3 and offense focused, I don’t see anyone coming close to this

The true GOAT and we’re all lucky to have witnessed his career for the last 2 decades.

Bronze is so disrespectful. I’m not a Bron guy myself but he got real rings to pull rank. He was like that, mans just old now. He was doing the lords work those first years in CLE with Delonte, MoeWill and varejao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom