The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bait.

But yes. The nba went od with the pageantry for one of its marquee stars and all time greatest players breaking a historical record….and we (along with you) were saying that in real time. This isn’t some hard thing to admit lol.

Obvious bait. But just wanted to address the HIM HIM disinformation campaign early.

The thing that always cracks me up is all you do is actually post bait. And you’ve somehow convinced yourself you’re a serious, insightful poster :lol:

Bait.

But yes. The nba went od with the pageantry for one of its marquee stars and all time greatest players breaking a historical record….and we (along with you) were saying that in real time. This isn’t some hard thing to admit lol.

Obvious bait. But just wanted to address the HIM HIM disinformation campaign early.

Never Forget.

The thing that always cracks me up is all you do is actually post bait. And you’ve somehow convinced yourself you’re a serious, insightful poster :lol:
5E405700-5469-4F13-A6DB-EA6BA56FDC64.gif

Being a great/star player is a prerequisite for the rings conversation.

/discussion

Somewhat relevant but this is part of what makes Mike the GOAT to me. He was the impetus behind preventing Prime Glove from getting a ring (he got one in Miami) and Karl, Stockton and Clyde from ever getting one.

I will admit the league was different then with less movement of prime players so Prime KD still ended up with one and we’ll see about Rust and Jim. Despite GSW besting him 3-1, that one victory was legendary. I need a Bron Fan’s opinion but far as Bron chips and their difficulty/impressiveness, I’d say GSW >>>>>>> SAS >>> OKC > Miami.

Johnny “No Vax” Stockton has the most combined regular season and playoff assists. Because he’s like 5000 ahead in the regular season category. He’s 1000 behind Magic in playoff assists.

Are there usually only two games on superbowl sunday? I feel like there were bigger slates in the past. Just all at 11am

This new generation one of my favorites. They killas. This ain't a monarchy. There are no kings.

Bron window of being loved and on a pedestal for the new school was small as fly wings.

Youngins grew up idolizing Kobe though..🤔

And the youngins all respect Curry...

Interesting. 🤔.

Even KPJ tried to check his G and later asked the kid for tips and mentorship.

Real recognize real.
that's what happen when you build a team of players versus put a team around a player.

How can you be clutch if you can't hit clutch free throws to tie or win the game? Free throws easier af. Way easier than contested prayer game winners. I've watched Kobe, and MJ and Curry ice free throws for the dub.

Lebby Yips James
Kobe has done it but not as frequent as James. I hate the narrative that they are saying that Lebron is Clutch. he's a good shot but not Clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom