The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers somehow figure this out and get 7 seed, thread gonna be in shambles when Warriors
Lose in first round to Lakers. Draymond back or
Not, them boys bbq chicken and Steph revenge tour gonna get pushed back again…………

but then I realize other side has AD & Vogel who not built like that and Lakers will miss playoffs is more likely

Last edited:
How can you be clutch if you can't hit clutch free throws to tie or win the game? Free throws easier af. Way easier than contested prayer game winners. I've watched Kobe, and MJ and Curry ice free throws for the dub.

Lebby Yips James

Here some footage of him with some big buckets that were contested agains every team in the league lol

FT’s should be easier like your said tho, never understood how he can hit all these wild shots but is mediocre at the line. He need to watch Mark price youtube videos. Had Bron been 82% from ft’s for his career, prolly would of passed kareem in all time reg szn scoring by now

A whole 5 minute video of showing 1 “clutch” buckets against every team in the league is wild no matter how many times he has failed in that moment, def can pull even more

Man we old, What’s crazy is most of these we seen live and it dont seem like years ago

Last edited:
So Bron broke the all time points record but not the regular season record which he has 2k more to go or something like that? No celebration for the points record, is the regular season record more important? MSG gave Curry his flowers, they dun do noffin for LeRecord.

Here some footage of him with some big buckets that were contested agains every team in the league lol

FT’s should be easier like your said tho, never understood how he can hit all these wild shots but is mediocre at the line. He need to watch Mark price youtube videos. Had Bron been 82% from ft’s for his career, prolly would of passed kareem in all time reg szn scoring by now

A whole 5 minute video of showing 1 “clutch” buckets against every team in the league is wild no matter how many times he has failed in that moment, def can pull even more

Man we old, What’s crazy is most of these we seen live and it dont seem like years ago

That's my thing. I know he's hit hella huge clutch shots. I've been on the he's clutch tip for a while now. Even if he misses, I be on edge in the moment that its going in. I pretty much know what time it is if there's time for a go ahead or gw and he's got the rock.

But I also know what time it is if he gets fouled and the free throws will be for the go ahead or gw :lol:.

So Bron broke the all time points record but not the regular season record which he has 2k more to go or something like that? No celebration for the points record, is the regular season record more important? MSG gave Curry his flowers, they dun do noffin for LeRecord.
Regular season is more important. They talked about when curry got the 3pt record combining reg and post season. But none of us gaf til he got the regular season.

When/if Bron gets all time season points, trust he'll get his love.

Bron was on Curry one on one on the perimeter and yelled for Reaves to help, during Black History Month
D66E1B65-296F-4E29-8E15-664405499556.gif

Lakers somehow figure this out and get 7 seed, thread gonna be in shambles when Warriors
Lose in first round to Lakers. Draymond back or
Not, them boys bbq chicken and Steph revenge tour gonna get pushed back again…………

but then I realize other side has AD & Vogel who not built like that and Lakers will miss playoffs is more likely
:stoneface:

aint no way a 19 year old is built like that.. kuminga hittin those hammer curls hella hard

in any case, warriors gotta stop playing with their food and steph gotta probe more on offense. almost pissed away the game
something in the water in Congo. them boys just built different out there. he def put in work in the weight room as well. looks so much bigger since he arrived. bron was not bullying him. i've said this many times, very kawhi like

wait til wiseman hits the floor. he bulked up big time during his time off

get over it dubs fans y’all better than this. Y’all beat non playoff non contender. Y’all gonna celebrate beating the wizards too? When u start beating teams that are good talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom