The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragic on the Bulls would make sense with Ball and Caruso out of a few more weeks. Even after they come back, still might get mins given how injury prone their guards have been this season

Goran can be useful at home for the nets
Think there’s a good chance Qyrie will be playing in home games by the time the playoffs come around and maybe sooner.

(Barring another COVID variant emerging and causing problems like Omnicron did)

If harden changes up his diet like Cp3 did I’ll welcome him back in 2024 when Jalen Green and Chet are ready to contend >D

Tough break. Built up culture those 3-4 years only for Kyrie, KD and Harden to crush it. But so it goes with superstars.

The only questionable move was moving Jarrett Allen & Levert for Harden, who showed up out of shape and subsequently broke down physically for the first time in his career.

Then they rectified that move by shipping him back out & getting Simmons AND Drummond + Seth.

So all in all, acquiring Harden ended up being a pretty good 1 year gamble for them.

The team before Kyrie & KD was a first round out that was centered around D’Angelo Russell who hasn’t made any significant strides since then.

D’Lo, Levert, & Dinwiddie are all better served supporting 2 other big guns instead of being the big guns themselves.

They wrong for doing Bron hair like that. Got that Bishop Eddie Long cut.

73D10398-C11D-4A0D-AF87-59149992E937.jpeg

17F9F3C1-DF99-4712-AAE3-F1C0587A0C57.gif

I have plenty of coworkers I don't talk to outside of work and it's not an issue #comparingNBAtonormies When I get a new job, they'll find out when they get told by upper management they have to take on /split my workload until my replacement comes. Actually in all cases but 1 I put in my 2 weeks so people know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom