The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodak-black.gif

Scary hours

There is NO WAY he's playing that game. NOT A CHANCE!! It will either be a "load management" game off or some phantom lower back tightness. If he plays, he would get ROASTED by the crowd all game long! Then he'll be fouled in the 4th every possession the Nets have IF it's a close game. He'll brick most of his free throws and everyone will get frostys & fries for it! He can't handle negativity and that game will be LOTS of it, IF he plays.

Simmons deserves to get dragged (even more) after his mental health charade. Slap in the face to folks actually going through stuff.

I'm still on the fence about this.

While it does seem like an easy cop out, I'm sure constantly getting booed at games, reading disrespectful social media comments, etc. does take a toll on you.

Everyone handles things differently. I don't want to assume he's lying.

While it does seem like an easy cop out, I'm sure constantly getting booed at games, reading disrespectful social media comments, etc. does take a toll on you.

I will tho. Because had he literally said that from the jump instead of when he started getting fined, no one would care

I’ll assume.

He’s a liar. His “mental health” didn’t come into the picture until his money got stopped.

In his press conference today he blatantly said that it had nothing to do with mental health.

Perhaps he misspoke, but you'd think he'd be ready for that one.

My nets looking scary!

Glad Benny is in a better mental space. Philly was toxic for him with the likes of a Joel Embiid.

It’s bothered me how Simmons is in the center of all the pics like he’s the centerpiece. He’s not eem the tallest one :smh:

It'll be interesting to see how his star persona blends w/ KD and Kyrie's personalities. Kyrie may wild out, but he loves hoop down to his core. Same with KD. Ben only loves the lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom