The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy McGrady is right next to Reggie Miller in the camp of guys they propped up just because they needed SOMEBODY to fake compete against the elite guys.

Come on man, peak TMac was right up there with Kobe for 2 to 3 years. But it's the longevity the makes the difference.

Speaking of which, it's crazy to see that the last time Deron Williams was playing at a high level was in 2012 while CP3 is still top 5 in the MVP race. There was a ton of debate on who was the better PG. I think in 2010 the consensus was DWill....nuts.

Tracy McGrady is mad cause James Harden has effectively erased the importance of his tenure in Houston. You hate to see someone that bitter.

His tenure in Houston will be remembered for two things:
1) 13 points in 33 seconds
2) His back injuries

Anything great they achieved in that span will be attributed to Yao Ming.

274163312_5631564533538691_7465487220547661824_n.jpg

Come on man, peak TMac was right up there with Kobe for 2 to 3 years. But it's the longevity the makes the difference.

Speaking of which, it's crazy to see that the last time Deron Williams was playing at a high level was in 2012 while CP3 is still top 5 in the MVP race. There was a ton of debate on who was the better PG. I think in 2010 the consensus was DWill....nuts.

Hard to compare a man that couldn’t make it past the first round to a guy that was winning titles.

Mac’s talent was undeniable though. James harden gets killed for less

His tenure in Houston will be remembered for two things:
1) 13 points in 33 seconds
2) His back injuries

Anything great they achieved in that span will be attributed to Yao Ming.
Agree. I guess during that time, they need to keep the bucks rollin. China was a new big market during that time. Tracy took the backseat like he was not that relevant as Ming. and they say Ming was the one ostracized? I beg to differ.

It's because he chirps. Makes folks feel some type of way, so they go out of their way to discredit him.

Subtract his "antics" and he'd be viewed differently.
Yeah I get it that he does some goofy stuff that rubs some the wrong way.

In what you would call his "prime years" he's basically a 40% 3pt shooter that made multiple all-defense teams. Can make the right pass and rebounds well for a guard. That's a really nice role player to have.

Even this season, with a down shooting year, he's part of a 5 man lineup that is 2nd in the league in net rating for lineups that have played over 200 mins.

Meh I saw Luka make that man unplayable. Saw he need to run a 3-4 scheme against Houston harden. He does make defensive play but it’s still a lot of trickery involved.

cant slander players for not accomplishing more if they were constantly getting hurt .

T-Mac,Penny, Grant Hill, Roy

Anthony Davis has entered the chat

But they said t mac wasn’t putting in the necessary off season work though. He wasn’t hurt when he blew that 3-1 lead against the pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom