The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Jalen Rose brought up the Lil B curse. 18 turnovers. Lil B curse still in effect.

1645056601532.gif

EYE don't have a problem with Adam or Kyrie speaking against the rule. I am moreso taken aback that the mayor is speaking on it's application to the NBA, specifically ONE player who exercised his freedom in a way that has impacted his availability. It is a slap in the face of the 2,000 others who lost their jobs as a result of the rule but I'm sure Mayor Adams didn't "struggle" with that.
I believe Adams(Eric) is simply questioning the hypocrisy of the mandate. Not that he's defending Kyrie, but simply pointing out that it is hypocritical and not really doing what it's supposed to do. What that tweet doesn't say is he doesn't plan on changing it.

Mayor Eric Adams on Wednesday agreed with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver who said it “doesn’t quite make sense” that Nets star Kyrie Irving can’t play at Barclays Center while visiting players who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 can — but cautioned changing the rule might send “the wrong message.”

I remember watching Top Boy and being like - Where are all these guns coming from? They don’t have guns like that in London….how in the…

TF :lol:

What Based said reminded me of that 😭
You'd be surprised. Checkout Scar City on youtube. Will fill you in on much of the activities cross the pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom