The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro this is INSANE to me. No disrespect to Kyrie Irving because he is a human being first and foremost but the fact that the mayor of New York City is "struggling" what to do about a mandate that will only affect a single NBA player is negligent as a leader. The firings you mentioned is an example of the reason why
I mean it's a poorly constructed rule if it only affects residents. Reminds me of when VA tried to hit people with 1k speeding tickets but only for residents.

erupt jenner the way he finds a new player to be weird about every other week

If rooting for players is weird, what’s this?
6424F1C3-F1C3-41CD-9359-01D7F0183290.jpeg
653BA986-5CF1-48DC-8130-73A20A91EE19.jpeg
C713D385-71EC-4FC7-8261-487927BE55E8.jpeg

3E80F04F-FF22-45AA-98AD-C85C475A42FA.jpeg

It's been feisty in here lately. All sorts of receipts being pulled. AS Break on the way. Thread is midseason form :nthat:

BTW - Is there going to be a separate thread for the ASW shenanigans while this locked or we off that?

I mean they both got their moments. The Somebody I Used to Know beat got me though.

NYC drill just sounds too samey to me. The beats, the flow

That is a problem with UK Drill but to me, there is enough variety that keeps it fresh. In that department, I feel they are well ahead of NYC. Especially with the flows

Drake goofed though, could have pulled of the same finesse he did with dancehall and afro beats. Mans was lining up jumping on the drill sound before Pop Smoke blew up. But the dude he was gonna do it with went to jail in the UK.

Last edited:
Imagine listening to ****** rap about opium and muskets
There are still guns in the UK, they are just not cheap and widely available like in the US

Knife crime is prevalent in the UK

Dudes be rapping about stabbing each other to death

The UK is filled with Jamaicans, you really think gang wars that sweat over there?

Last edited:

Don't know much about the UK drill scene but this was flames

This was someone else's song, and dude ate off this one improvised comedy routine. Made an official version, made merch, he performed it numerous times too...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MVP
I remember watching Top Boy and being like - Where are all these guns coming from? They don’t have guns like that in London….how in the…

TF :lol:

What Based said reminded me of that 😭

I think Brooklyn will get Andre more in shape. He will get more playing time, and staff will focus on him more heading into Playoffs. Besides Claxton no other big for him to really compete with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom