The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

20220217_103950.jpg
20220217_103952.jpg

Morey states, “We’re probably gonna have one buyout. I think we’re petty close and I’m actually annoyed we haven’t been able to announce it yet… so yeah.. ‘Buyout Imminent!’”

Daryl then ranks the Sixers’ buyout needs and says, “[A backup 5 who Doc trusts for 10 minutes in the playoffs] is the closest to what we’ll end up with.”

not sure who morey can be excited about

Morey states, “We’re probably gonna have one buyout. I think we’re petty close and I’m actually annoyed we haven’t been able to announce it yet… so yeah.. ‘Buyout Imminent!’”

Daryl then ranks the Sixers’ buyout needs and says, “[A backup 5 who Doc trusts for 10 minutes in the playoffs] is the closest to what we’ll end up with.”

not sure who morey can be excited about
nene coming out of retirement

Great read, from start to finish. Thanks for posting

Didn’t know anyone outside of Phil & Shaq ever challenged Kobe on his shot selection :lol: Especially on THAT team & coaching staff, he was the most decorated guy by far
There's also a podcast with Jack McCallam and JA Adande that deep dives into the 2008 team (they did 1992 too) from last year:
Why does Street Clothes still wear low top sneakers?
Are Kobe VIs really considered low tops?

where are they even still getting Yao Ming and Mike Bibby jerseys?? I'll give you AI and VC since they'd be throwback, retro, or whatever but them 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom