WDPOY: Trae young
Playing like 10th man: NAW
WCOY: Thibbs
MVP: Simmons
ROY: Simmons
6th: Simmons in the 4th for the other team
DPOY: Simmons in the 4th for his team
COY: Simmons on defense

Draymond's probably missed too many games to win DPOY?

Absolutely. He's played in just under 60% of Golden State's games. He would have to come back immediately after ASB, wreak havoc and not miss a game to have a legitimate shot IMO but as of right now his return date is unknown

Why did Indiana waive TT? It's not like he is a bad player, far from it. Maybe redundant to Miles but still. Do we know if he asked for it or what?

Why did Indiana waive TT? It's not like he is a bad player, far from it. Maybe redundant to Miles but still. Do we know if he asked for it or what?

Isaiah Jackson is really good. Sticks got a future. Bitazde is aight. No need to keep the OG around when you’re tanking

kanterfreedomgop_21622_twitter.jpg

aepps20 aepps20 ya boy Enes is outchea making moves in the conservative world. How much longer until he gets a meeting with Emperor Emeritus himself?

Soon fam, very soon. Very proud of him and love this picture. Woke Bois must be stopped. If our President Emeritus and Emperor had a son, he would look exactly like Freedom. Tall, LEAN and CONSERVATIVE.

I'm looking at the different parties for ASW..and I see Bernice burgos is hosting a party at the Mediterranean in Bedford lol...for my Cleveland heads y'all know how sad this is lol ..she's going to be disappointed as hell..I'm sure the Mediterranean took out of their mortgage to book her
I’m crying :rofl::lol::rofl:

cpee3 gonna get the lifetime achievement mvp award if the Suns finish in 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom