The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you telling me in the era where Antonio Davis, Theo Ratliff, and Ant Mason (RIP) were all stars, that Giannis wouldn't be able to cook?

Jesus.
All them stiff *** dudes lmao

If anything Shaq v Giannis would be a nuclear bomb

After further review of TMac's prime... Duncan, KG, Ben Wallace, Marion, Webber, would be fun for sure. Giannis would do just fine

Between this and his appearance on TNT Tuesday T-Mac sounds like someone scared of being forgotten
sadjimjones.png

Thought this would be a good time to revisit some particularly astute Lamelo takes as we head into the All Star Break , Lamelo's first appearance of what will likely be MANY.

Mans was hating on the strength of very little:rofl:

Folks were more into hating his dad than actually watching any basketball...
A wild LiAngelo has appeared!

His dad had no impact on where I’d draft him :lol:. His draft profile was just goofy with awful shot selection, bad shooting numbers, and poor defense. He’s shot far better in the league than I thought he would, and is fun to watch. Still sucks defensively.

And I was right about Edwards over him, so appreciate you bringing that up. Was obvious then and still obvious now.

All them stiff *** dudes lmao

What the **** is Antonio McDyess going to do with Giannis on a random Tuesday night man :lol: :lol:

No disrespect because at his peak he was really, really good, but Jermaine O'neal was a 6x All star while taking 95 3's for his ENTIRE CAREER. Never took more than like .5 attempts per. He did just fine without shooting.

What are we doing man LMAO.

He's coming for top 10 DOA

ppl only paying attention to him cause hes on espn
same with PP
i aint heard a worthwhile peep from him since he got dishonorably discharged

What the **** is Antonio McDyess going to do with Giannis on a random Tuesday night man :lol: :lol:

No disrespect because at his peak he was really, really good, but Jermaine O'neal was a 6x All star while taking 95 3's for his ENTIRE CAREER. Never took more than like .5 attempts per. He did just fine without shooting.

What are we doing man LMAO.

He's coming for top 10 DOA
EYE SEA what TMac tryna say. 3s weren’t a premium but the middy was, less spacing etc but he’s wrong entirely

He wouldn’t need it because he’d be down low playing C

Regarding style of play he's not wrong defenses back than didn't allow for someone to consistently and predictably go hb dive as much as giannis does. Defenses now allow it so he takes advantage but a talent like giannis I have no doubt he would adapt in any era. He would have needed more refined post game back than. Also he would have been challenged even more on defense as their were way more low post threats in that league back than. Giannis shoots just fine though considering his skillset he plays more like a big. Tracy played like a guard so that comparison if that's what he was doing seemed unnecessary.

EYE SEA what TMac tryna say. 3s weren’t a premium but the middy was, less spacing etc but he’s wrong entirely

He wouldn’t need it because he’d be down low playing C

He's comfortable in the midrange. He got some **** in there. Turn around over the right shoulder, face up, he got all that. No one would be able to stay in front of him anyway :lol: Foul or bucket. Transcendent.

A wild LiAngelo has appeared!

His dad had no impact on where I’d draft him :lol:. His draft profile was just goofy with awful shot selection, bad shooting numbers, and poor defense. He’s shot far better in the league than I thought he would, and is fun to watch. Still sucks defensively.

And I was right about Edwards over him, so appreciate you bringing that up. Was obvious then and still obvious now.

LOL bunch of lame excuses, doubling down on bad takes and a failed attempt at being funny.

Anything else? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom