The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy G Day to the 🐐

The Rules of Beer Pong Apparently Do Not Apply to Michael Jordan - Sports  Illustrated

bday activities engaged

Pin on Wtf

Yo anyone know what jerseys are selling the most by state for this current season? Would be nice if a graphic of that existed and was shared in this thread

I didn’t even pay attention to the chart until this post. But now that I look at it, I’m actually genuinely surprised that Curry isn’t #1 anywhere.

How are more people buying Iverson jerseys than Embiid jerseys?

Bibby in Alabama?

Vince in Maine?

Kobe not being #1 here is wild too.

Is this a troll map?

Tracy McGrady is right next to Reggie Miller in the camp of guys they propped up just because they needed SOMEBODY to fake compete against the elite guys.

Yeah see... This guy is fixing his mouth to talk about a guy he was never anywhere close to being as good as. I don't like it. Tracy McGrady struggled in his era and was cooked by 27 FOH. Look in the mirror

Yeah see... This guy is fixing his mouth to talk about a guy he was never anywhere close to being as good as. I don't like it. Tracy McGrady struggled in his era and was cooked by 27 FOH. Look in the mirror

Why has nobody called any of these retired players out on the "(insert player here) would've never survived in my era" comments? They always come off as lame.

Dwight Howard did just fine in T-Mac’s era without being able to shoot and he wasn’t nearly as agile as Giannis.
Dwight didn’t play during the time when Mac was an elite player. He got by on pure athleticism, shoulders, jumping ability and the fact real centers had been starting to disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom