The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He waited so Kobe could get his

They both deserved one at some point
Wouldn't even be mad at that tbh, he deserved it that year and Kobe deserved it even more in prior years.

The Suns becoming a West powerhouse immediately upon bringing him in after a decade plus of not making the playoffs really is a testament to his greatness and value.

Wouldn't even be mad at that tbh, he deserved it that year and Kobe deserved it even more in prior years.

The Suns becoming a West powerhouse immediately upon bringing him in after a decade plus of not making the playoffs really is a testament to his greatness and value.
That was such a close race but I always say that reverse dunk and win over cp clinched it for Kobe

274139697_5636938789667932_8335685342846921544_n.jpg

TT to the Bulls is a solid pickup. Interior defense is something they lacked and will get exposed to in the playoffs. Not saying he's Ben Wallace or anything but as a waiver pickup, his tenacity will be welcomed.

Kinda wish Philly would pick him up.

I got a chance to listen to the full Adam Silver interview today (I know it’s late).

But damn - That man is scramblinggggg.

Give me Deni over Lamelo.

Does Lamelo have the worst combo of shot selection and shot making in the history of the draft?

Giving up on Lauri or Wendell to draft that bum Lamelo would be such an awful move :lol:

How was the workout? Wasn't home. Hopefully the video will pop up somewhere.

I just feel like the path to Edwards ceiling (or even middle ground) is much easier than the one for Lamelo's. Just seems like SO MUCH has to go right in order for Lamelo to be what people think he could.

Imagine trading all that for Lamelo Carter Williams :rofl:

Edwards over Lamelo Carter Williams is a no brainer.

Lamelo would be the worst shooting non-big to ever go #1 in the modern era. Paired with average at best athleticism.

Shoutout to him for getting money. EYE never called him a game manager. Excited to see him flourish in his playoff run this year. No excuses given his stacked team.

Lamelo ain't it chief.

Cole :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Trying to tell y'all he might be in the ROY chase if he can get decent minutes. Going to be a better scorer than someone like Lamelo.

Thought this would be a good time to revisit some particularly astute Lamelo takes as we head into the All Star Break , Lamelo's first appearance of what will likely be MANY.

Mans was hating on the strength of very little:rofl:

Folks were more into hating his dad than actually watching any basketball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom