The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breh I actually have soooo many cards I am just realizing this

57AE468C-5DD5-4AE6-B1AF-C1FE8DFEBFE9.jpeg

978E6C76-F843-4C0F-88F6-8616687879AA.jpeg
:lol: :rofl:

This made my day.

Dame said some real **** in this interview.

Cool to see him big up the talent he had around him coming into the league, and how if he’d had that team for a few more years to match his development timeline, Portland may have had more success.

And he ties that in to how that team looks a lot like the Grizzlies and Ja Morant right now.
That’s on LMA :lol: He was only 27 when Dame was drafted. They would’ve had a lot of overlap.

He said he wishes he could have that one back.

That’s on LMA :lol: He was only 27 when Dame was drafted. They would’ve had a lot of overlap.

He said he wishes he could have that one back.

“Panties” (LMA) was a strange dude. Low key hater too. I don’t think they would’ve won..but they prolly don’t flameout as much.

This interview is intersting…because the further it goes..he gets into the opposite of this bag. Crying about not having help, not being respected and not playing with any all stars, deserving mvp in 2020 because of the bubble, not being on Twitter and loyalist :lol:. And on the one breadth…he talks about how People don’t realize how nice CJ is…then the next, he talking about how he don’t have no help lol. Then he says all the other players had easier routes…but also says Portland has enough to compete.

Dame a weirdo man :lol:

So the league tried to throw the league small market/bad teams a bone by incentivizing players to stay with the team that drafted them. Benjamin **** on that by signing a 5-year extension and asking for a trade two years later, one year into said extension. Zion looks like he wants out and won't even re-sign with New Orleans. Donovan Mitchell could be next (according to rumors)/

What options do the league/governors have to respond? I mean not everyone is good/popular enough to the Zion route and the Ben situation is unique with its extenuating circumstances but sheesh. The options for small market/non-FA destination teams are getting slimmer and slimmer.

So the league tried to throw the league small market/bad teams a bone by incentivizing players to stay with the team that drafted them. Benjamin **** on that by signing a 5-year extension and asking for a trade two years later, one year into said extension. Zion looks like he wants out and won't even re-sign with New Orleans. Donovan Mitchell could be next (according to rumors)/

What options do the league/governors have to respond? I mean not everyone is good/popular enough to the Zion route and the Ben situation is unique with its extenuating circumstances but sheesh. The options for small market/non-FA destination teams are getting slimmer and slimmer.
Most obvious change to prevent team ups would be implementing a hard cap. But the players will never agree to that.

Most obvious change to prevent team ups would be implementing a hard cap. But the players will never agree to that.
2 max cap per team? Go back to the 2 star model instead of 3+ to get more parity

You’d then have dudes taking paycuts tho

2 max cap per team? Go back to the 2 star model instead of 3+ to get more parity

You’d then have dudes taking paycuts tho
If the league really wanted "parity" and "competitive balance", implementing a hard cap would be the way to go.

But too many of the rank and file players would get killed financially.

If the league really wanted "parity" and "competitive balance", implementing a hard cap would be the way to go.

But too many of the rank and file players would get killed financially.
Anything for Simmons to make less money lol

I don't know how feasible it is, but longer contracts like in the pervious agreement where dudes were getting 6-7 year extensions or longer rookie control if this Zion thing drops where he takes the qualifying offer. Idk going to be nasty at the next negotiations.

Terminate their contract and bar them from being able to play in the league for the balance of that time in their contract. Basically a non compete. On the flip side prevent owners from holding players hostage like Sac did to Bagley. Teams can decide to pay the player most of their salary in the final years of their contract to prevent them from getting most of the money and then deciding that they will stay out of the league for a year where they may be earning the lesser part of their salary to be a free agent.

Last edited:
This “news” got me doing some research. Looks like she’s not of storm2006 storm2006 standards
She's more white white than she appears now. She got the Hollywood glowup package which includes skin darkening or just darker more ethenically ambiguous aka "somekindamixed" makeup and filter pack and of course the essential butt/booty pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom