The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is trying to have a podcast. I read georges niang of all people went in on Ben on his podcast. Like dude you didn’t even play with him
Yes but devils advocate here, Niang is one of the players you want around Simmons because of his shooting, I’d be upset if I came somewhere to play with a guy I know I can fit with and the dude refuses to play (he still fits with Embiid but a better fit with Simmons)

I don't know how feasible it is, but longer contracts like in the pervious agreement where dudes were getting 6-7 year extensions or longer rookie control if this Zion thing drops where he takes the qualifying offer. Idk going to be nasty at the next negotiations.

Nothing gonna stop dudes checking out mentally / physically.

This year has shown that players are even willing to give up millions of dollars by not playing at all.

Can't see a work around unless contracts are only partially guaranteed and become laden with performance incentives.

Well remember Ben was going to the practices and functions required of him, sitting in the back, signing in and making sure someone saw him then dipping (like I do when my parents make me go to church).

Everybody is trying to have a podcast. I read georges niang of all people went in on Ben on his podcast. Like dude you didn’t even play with him
All seems hella chatty but at the same time better to hear it from players mouth than a “source” or take a reporters word for it etc

Get out there and play antidope antidope !!

23BECBED-0703-4524-9A8D-5CC737A16D79.jpeg
I'm looking into lessons right now. I couldn't hit the ball off the tee if I tried to. Embarrassing

Ben is the easiest person to go at because it's also well chronicled how soft he is mentally. He's not Chris Mills or Jerry Stackhouse, you already know Ben ain't gonna pull up on you.

Matter of fact, going forward in his career, I'd talk hella disrespectful trash to him if I'm guarding him (in addition to "just let him shoot").

Best ASW change in recent memory, makes it entertaining with everyone actually trying and playing hard near the end
Right. I honestly don't put it anywhere close to the Pro Bowl where they're playing what flag football? I mean I also think there shouldn't be a real contact Pro Bowl either too risky.. but anyway NBA All Star game is much more enjoyable objectively speaking

For someone who is a fan to just decide to miss it, do y'all not like the format change? It makes a difference for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom