The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Daytona 500. I'm not into NASCAR but I know the Daytona 500 is a big deal. Isn't it the biggest race of their season?

It's the Daytona 500. I'm not into NASCAR but I know the Daytona 500 is a big deal. Isn't it the biggest race of their season?

Correct

i could never get into with just watching them go in circles

believe its the biggest payout race as well for riders

damn and nurkic was out last season with a wrist injury for like 8 weeks to i want to say

**** gotta eat ya up mentally

Everything MJ does never seems fake or trying hard.

From the way the he talks his **** and dresses up it’s all authentic

This why we’ve said he’s the GOAT and one of the many differences.

MJ telling Larry Bird “F*** YOU” sounded wayyyyyyyy realer and less forced than Lebron telling Bane “Stop talking s***” :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

It’s like night and day.

Bron telling Cam Payne “stay humble”. MJ would’ve never said that corny a*** s*** to an opponent. Dude would’ve said something way more scathing and sinister. Bron a fake

This why we’ve said he’s the GOAT and one of the many differences.

MJ telling Larry Bird “F*** YOU” sounded wayyyyyyyy realer and less forced than Lebron telling Bane “Stop talking s***” :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

It’s like night and day.

Bron telling Cam Payne “stay humble”. MJ would’ve never said that corny a*** s*** to an opponent. Dude would’ve said something way more scathing and sinister. Bron a fake
well the fake tough guy act aint scaring anybody.

All this talk on ESPN about Lebron coming back to the Cavs in the future.....Do they know Dan Gilbert HATES Lebron and would never approve it??

Didn't think about championship teams when it came to the Top 75 but damb.

The 2007 Spurs & the 2015 Warriors only have 1….damn :nerd: :nerd:

0FD8B49E-FACE-4A2E-A51E-C3B8566802BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom