The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the comments I had no idea that this was an American only "problem".

Most other countries use apps not the default text messages on their phones and iphones aren't as popular.

It's a problem Apple purposefully creates. Not one I've had to deal with though
Only one woman's ever complained about me having an android and that was mostly in jest

I had to get an iPhone for work. It and the Pixel (now) are the only phones they allow. I've made my peace with it. iMessage is the one dope thing this phone has though.

The org did Kawhi Dirty and tried to force the man to play. Thats not the same thing dog.

Exactly. Once again, Pop, Ginobili and LOUD MOUTHED TP railroaded Kawhi. Point blank. Dude sat back like word? I got y’all. You guys listening to over-the-hill TP and Manu while I’m not even in my prime and y’all talk down upon me?

Yup. He was gone after that. And they knew what type of life Kawhi lead before that. Losing your pops makes you lose trust in some people. He’s different than Zion

Kawhi ain’t never showed up to camp weighing 300lbs

NO should’ve put stipulations in Zion’s contract about his fluctuating weight……. That’s on them

I had to get an iPhone for work. It and the Pixel (now) are the only phones they allow. I've made my peace with it. iMessage is the one dope thing this phone has though.
I was given an Iphone for work years ago, I hated having to carry around an extra phone.

My team already all had personal Iphones so they loved it. They would be messaging me and sending me gifs and all kinds of ****.

I would read the messages then log into my company email and respond. Just to be difficult

Then last year they made everyone switch over to Teams. And to give back the company phones.

My first message in the Teams chat...
66h5je.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure that's actually what happened? How did they try to force him to play?
Please see below:
Exactly. Once again, Pop, Ginobili and LOUD MOUTHED TP railroaded Kawhi. Point blank. Dude sat back like word? I got y’all. You guys listening to over-the-hill TP and Manu while I’m not even in my prime and y’all talk down upon me?

Yup. He was gone after that. And they knew what type of life Kawhi lead before that. Losing your pops makes you lose trust in some people. He’s different than Zion

Spurs had him load managing and not playing back to backs. Kawhi and his team disagreed with the diagnosis and then he ended up doing the same thing in Toronto and LA
You gotta let the player, who was already a certified top 5 guy at the time do what he wants to a degree.

Yall got Bron and a Fraud over there running rampant over your franchise. Its a players league. The Spurs thought that the institution was bigger. They were wrong. Now the franchise is in the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom