The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Once again, Pop, Ginobili and LOUD MOUTHED TP railroaded Kawhi. Point blank. Dude sat back like word? I got y’all. You guys listening to over-the-hill TP and Manu while I’m not even in my prime and y’all talk down upon me?

Yup. He was gone after that. And they knew what type of life Kawhi lead before that. Losing your pops makes you lose trust in some people. He’s different than Zion
so you're saying Kawhi got his ball and went home after his coach and teammates made some disparaging remarks about him? :emoji_thinking:

3a66b5b267ea22598713bdc27cf51b16.gif

The test bubble thing only is annoying in group chats

Man its probably different now but a few years ago, maybe 2017, was texting this chick and our convo was all over the damn place. I think her phone was getting my messages late, or like out of order and I was getting messages out of order. Forget dating, id never even have a convo with a chick if she has an Android. Boof devices.

Since you brought him up Reggie has took a team to the finals and he doesn't have a bunch choke performances on his resume but I digress.
Jalen Rose & Reggie Miller. Jalen Rose doesn't get enough credit for that playoff run. James Harden was also the reason the Thunder beat the Spurs, he stepped up... Then he played like a loser.
thought you were anti "rings culture"?
I am. Winning is overrated in terms of gauging talent. Reggie Miller being a loser isn't the basis of my argument.
Isn't the whole purpose of an NFT to assign value to a random thing and profit off it?
Thats everything thats an investment. At the end of the day its all valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom