The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really about getting left off the dream team in favor of MAGA Stockton, per MJ's demands.

I'd be bitter too lol

MJ ain’t made no demand, he told them they could make a choice between the 2

and they went with the best player ever

seems healthy on MJ’s part realizing he has a choice

if he wants to be mad with anyone, be mad at his coach who had zero problem going without his star

if he wants to be mad with anyone, be mad at his coach who had zero problem going without his star
Lol everyone knows MJ wasn't gonna be part of the team if Isaih Thomas was gonna be on the team.

Consensus seems to be that MJ definitely played the biggest role in excluding Zeke from the roster.

RIP Chuck Daly and not to disrespect his legacy as a coach or anything, but he could have been replaced with Mike Dunlevy or Randy Pfund and they still would have won the Gold medal. There would have been no point getting mad at Chuck.

Jalen Rose & Reggie Miller. Jalen Rose doesn't get enough credit for that playoff run. James Harden was also the reason the Thunder beat the Spurs, he stepped up... Then he played like a loser.

I am. Winning is overrated in terms of gauging talent. Reggie Miller being a loser isn't the basis of my argument.

Thats everything thats an investment. At the end of the day its all valuation

Is this still the James Harden era?

Lol everyone knows MJ wasn't gonna be part of the team if Isaih Thomas was gonna be on the team.

And?

Seems healthy to me.. he’s giving up his summer

They had zeke’s coach.. they didn’t need MJ to win

Seems like zeke’s beef should be with the decision makers who valued Jordan enough to allow him to choose the circumstances he would participate

I 100% understand why the NBA would want a team in Las Vegas but "deserving" is a strong word, especially when moving a franchise there. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the support for the Raiders, Aces or Golden Knights is like?
Pretty sure it’s been great for the Raiders and Golden Knights. Can’t speak for the Aces.

Especially for the Raiders, only 8-9 home games. Every road team’s fans wants to make a trip there. Bachelor parties, guys weekends, etc.

Bulls /Hawks . We here!!
20220224_174657.jpg
20220224_181536.jpg
20220224_174843.jpg

How early do you get there to watch warm-ups? 🤔

I 100% understand why the NBA would want a team in Las Vegas but "deserving" is a strong word, especially when moving a franchise there. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the support for the Raiders, Aces or Golden Knights is like?
Outside of a few teams I think every team is like 90% capacity every weekend in the NFL. The brand too strong

Golden Knights are at the top. They’re also one of the best teams in the league since they were created

And?

Seems healthy to me.. he’s giving up his summer

They had zeke’s coach.. they didn’t need MJ to win

Seems like zeke’s beef should be with the decision makers who valued Jordan enough to allow him to choose the circumstances he would participate
You can't openly lie/mislead, then dismiss the counter. :lol:

They just not ready to be as loyal as you Dame

Weird thing to say. Lindsey Waters, Mike Muscula, Nazr Mohammed, Gabriel Deck? PG resigned here after being traded for but that's just to ge the most money he still asked to live right thereafter.

Coupé It Coupé It is Perks burner lol.

How? I disagree with everything that dumbass has ever said.

From the “the Lakers will be title contenders that win 60 games” to “LeBron being the GOAT” to his “his thoughts on Philly and Harden”

MFer you better go back and check those Perkins receipts I’ve posted on here. :lol:

We ALL know WASHED KING WASHED KING is Kendrick Perkins in the flesh.

Last edited:
How? I disagree with everything that dumbass has ever said.

From the “the Lakers will be title contenders that win 60 games” to “LeBron being the GOAT” to his “his thoughts on Philly and Harden”

MFer you better go back and check those Perkins receipts. :lol:

We all know WASHED KING WASHED KING is Kendrick Perkins in the flesh.
He stole your whole flow today :smh:. Peep the tweet I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom