The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen_Shot_2017_10_07_at_7.43.28_PM-removebg-preview.png
GET READY TO PAY BOOK THE SUPERMAX SARVER, YOU RACIST POS!!!!

The problem with the 6-0 vs 4-6 argument is we give Mike a pass for losing to the Celtics, Pistons and some lesser teams even in the 1st rd.

i dont see the problem

if anything I think Lebron gets a little too much credit for even getting there with how weak the East was a lot of those seasons

dwight shoulda been a lock for that top 75 by that standard

But jordan lost in the conference finals twice to the pistons, a team that won back to back titles.. jordan and the bulls took them to game 6 and and game 7 before coming back to sweep them the following year AND beating magic and the lakers 4-1 for that 1st title

But losing to bird’s Celtics and those pistons teams, seems extremely respectable to me

o and you had the young shaq and penny magic team

i dont see the problem

if anything I think Lebron gets a little too much credit for even getting there with how weak the East was a lot of those seasons

dwight shoulda been a lock for that top 75 by that standard

But jordan lost in the conference finals twice to the pistons, a team that won back to back titles.. jordan and the bulls took them to game 6 and and game 7 before coming back to sweep them the following year AND beating magic and the lakers 4-1 for that 1st title

But losing to bird’s Celtics and those pistons teams, seems extremely respectable to me

o and you had the young shaq and penny magic team

That works both ways if you lose in the finals you're losing to the champs. That's respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom