The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta fix the play-in. Kinda wild a 10th seed that might be 10 games under .500 when the season ends can just win 2 games in a row and make the postseason.
Unfortunately I think that’s exactly what Silver wants :smh: Keeps whichever cities in 10th seed range engaged through all 82.

Sucks that occasionally the 7th & 8th best teams won’t get in anymore, but I don’t see it changing for a while if ever

bensimmons_suspended.png
Pretty decent chance Simmons gets the last laugh here :lol: May will be entertaining either way

According to Second Spectrum, the Sixers averaged 1.58 points off of Harden's touches -- the second-best mark of any Harden team in a game in which he had at least 20 touches in the last eight seasons.

The East is actually entertaining 1-10. West is crazy though. Portland is 25-35 and still in the play-in. Sacramento making moves for a “playoff push” when they have a .361 win percentage, but only 3.5 games out of that 10 spot. Pretty dumb, but I guess that’s just how it’s gonna play out some years.

Just asking for a friend we still blaming Russ for these losses or someone who shall go without blame?
Screenshot 2022-02-26 095401.png

Look at that Russ ain't got no turnovers.

The Clippers have beat the Lakers 31 of the last 38 times.
Collectively the IQ of the team is just comically poor this year

Game on the line & the floor alignment is terrible. THT is not hitting a game winning jumper so him in the corner is useless.

Melo & Reaves in the corners instead, Russ in the dunker, THT should be on the wing.

They will 100% trap sending THTs man, THT then cuts behind him and you get a much higher quality look. A THT layup if no help, a kick to Reaves/Melo WIDE open in the corner or a dump to Russ if they help.

Basic, elementary stuff.

Instead you get whatever the **** that was :lol:

Stuff like that is why you’re in the play-in and have lost 3 straight to the Clippers with no Kawhi in all 3, no PG in two.

Collectively the IQ of the team is just comically poor this year

Game on the line & the floor alignment is terrible. THT is not hitting a game winning jumper so him in the corner is useless.

Melo & Reaves in the corners instead, Russ in the dunker, THT should be on the wing.

They will 100% trap sending THTs man, THT then cuts behind him and you get a much higher quality look. A THT layup if no help, a kick to Reaves/Melo WIDE open in the corner or a dump to Russ if they help.

Basic, elementary stuff.

Instead you get whatever the **** that was :lol:

Stuff like that is why you’re in the play-in and have lost 3 straight to the Clippers with no Kawhi in all 3, no PG in two.

At least put monk in the game. But hey

Watched Sixers Wolves highlights and I'd love to play in Minnesota

Team getting beat by 20+ and when the wolves made baskets the fans were cheering and celebrating like its a 1pt game

If Harden and Embiid can play to their standards and Maxey and dollar store J Cole can also play well, man this team is gonna be hard to beat.

This is what a championship type team has, 2 superstars, a bonafide 3rd option which should be Cole, a defensive stopper you can put on the other teams best guy in Thybulle, an energy type guy like Maxey and 3 point dudes, Green (lol) and Kork.

I like this alot. Very balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom