The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point wasn’t that he reads the athletic,it’s why he asked for the article.Thought I made that clear,he decided to deflect as usual :lol:

If we’re going to keep it a buck, the author in question wasn’t talking basketball X&Os. He was talking about organizational drama and rumors. No race, gender or athletic background should automatically disqualify someone or their sources on that subject matter which is essentially just gossip.

So basically this what I’m dealing with right now :smh:

B170D6B0-6939-45F6-9B1E-D3A5FED95C77.png

How many times can y’all say the lakers suck and it’s brons fault

So much more interesting stuff going on in the league right now

The point wasn’t that he reads the athletic,it’s why he asked for the article.Thought I made that clear,he decided to deflect as usual :lol:

I didn't deflect tho. I said I always ask him for articles. Prove me wrong if I don't. You keep lying and being weird over ****** talking hoops. It's real life weird how you're behaving in here this season :lol: :smh:

Every time you run into a brick wall of logic you gonna respond with a gif you think is funny or say "good for them" :smh:

Did any of ya'll get to see Drazen play or ever get to watch him live on tv? Think I've really only seen his youtube videos. If so just how money was his game? Would he thrive even more in today's game with all the threes?
I have. And yes, he would. He was scrappy, didn’t back down, and was a shooter’s shooter.

I didn't deflect tho. I said I always ask him for articles. Prove me wrong if I don't. You keep lying and being weird over ****** talking hoops. It's real life weird how you're behaving in here this season :lol: :smh:

Every time you run into a brick wall of logic you gonna respond with a gif you think is funny or say "good for them" :smh:
Or I realize its pointless arguing with a n_ that uses female tactics and I let it go , laugh at you expense and move on.🤷🏽‍♂️

Did any of ya'll get to see Drazen play or ever get to watch him live on tv? Think I've really only seen his youtube videos. If so just how money was his game? Would he thrive even more in today's game with all the threes?
I saw him play live on TV a handful of times. I was in my early teens during his time in the NBA. Just saw him against the Lakers or Clippers because out-of-market games were harder to see back then.

He was good. Had a lot of confidence and competed. From my limited recollection, I think he could’ve been good in today’s era. But not significantly better than he was back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom