The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1DB18CFC-A4BE-416F-B2DA-43089D4D474B.png

I’m good on reading anything he has to say that’s basketball related :lol:

Did any of ya'll get to see Drazen play or ever get to watch him live on tv? Think I've really only seen his youtube videos. If so just how money was his game? Would he thrive even more in today's game with all the threes?

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL you funny n_ dawg ,because you wouldn’t have given 2 f_s about the Oram article or begged another n_ to post it if it was a “positive” Bron article 🤷🏽‍♂️

What? I'm constantly asking pmatic pmatic for Athletic articles because they put out good content and I like to read. This is all verifiable. Once again...we don't have to lie. We have a search tool.

What I haven't done....is go google what someone looks like because they wrote an article about my favorite player that I didn't like. That wouldn't be very 🅿️ of me at all.

What? I'm constantly asking pmatic pmatic for Athletic articles because they put out good content and I like to read. This is all verifiable. Once again...we don't have to lie. We have a search tool.

What I haven't done....is go google what someone looks like because they wrote an article about my favorite player that I didn't like. That wouldn't be very 🅿️ of me at all.
A1D44494-9C3E-4D52-BB30-4BDB61892206.gif

As the only other regular poster with the Athletic... He's not lying. If I was ever at home often enough to fulfill peoples requests I would post more stuff.

The point wasn’t that he reads the athletic,it’s why he asked for the article.Thought I made that clear,he decided to deflect as usual :lol:

The point wasn’t that he reads the athletic,it’s why he asked for the article.Thought I made that clear,he decided to deflect as usual :lol:
But people ask for articles about everything. No topic is exempt, and this is very topical right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom