The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re gonna tried their hardest to trade Tobias for a lesser role player and like a 2nd round pick this off-season.

seen or heard tobias for westbrook.. might make sense

philly could then turn and flip Westbrook who is now an expiring with picks for something.. plus getting out of the extra year tobias

assuming lakers ain’t going trade Lebron.. not sure how many options they got while being unwilling to trade future picos

Both Tobias & Maxey are taking the exact same shots they were taking before the trade, only difference is Maxey has no interest in cutting his volume :lol: Which is why I wanted him to play more in the postseason last year. He’s not shy at all, never has been.

If you’re trying to up Tobias’ volume, assuming you’re staggering Jo & Harden all 48, when Harden sits I’d have Tobias out there with Jo. Those are the same lineups he played with before the trade so he should feel right at home. Call some plays for him to get him going.

20 free throws in 3 quarters
1645991719006.png

Both Tobias & Maxey are taking the exact same shots they were taking before the trade, only difference is Maxey has no interest in cutting his volume :lol: Which is why I wanted him to play more in the postseason last year. He’s not shy at all, never has been.

If you’re trying to up Tobias’ volume, assuming you’re staggering Jo & Harden all 48, when Harden sits I’d have Tobias out there with Jo. Those are the same lineups he played with before the trade so he should feel right at home. Call some plays for him to get him going.
It's Harden's second game with Philly, right? Those attempt numbers may drop a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom