The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it's not gonna be a Doc Rivers coaching gaffe, a Harden 5-22 shooting game, it'll definitely be Harris or Niang **** up in the playoffs that will cost the Sixers.

Will never understand how refs determine what’s a blocking foul or not when a guy goes out bounds. I swear they flip a coin

Shaq is obviously a massive dude and was a top player in the league at the time but I’m 100% clapping back. There wouldn’t be a point in throwing hands but you have to retaliate because that’s too far :smh:

i ain’t trying shoot a fair one with that dude

You pull that dirty shh and I’m fighting dirty as hell.. but we fighting

and I aint trying stick around with anyone who throwing piss and feces at people..

went and looked it up, this dude was 30 pulling this dumb shh when he played with glove

IF it's not gonna be a Doc Rivers coaching gaffe, a Harden 5-22 shooting game, it'll definitely be Harris or Niang **** up in the playoffs that will cost the Sixers.
I swear I’ve never seen Niang hit a shot ever in the playoffs :lol:

Sixers got too many playoff chokers to overcome :lol:

Shaq is obviously a massive dude and was a top player in the league at the time but I’m 100% clapping back. There wouldn’t be a point in throwing hands but you have to retaliate because that’s too far :smh:
no doubt....my immediate thought was to grab a chair or a stool and smash it across his head like we're in the wwe.

:rofl:
692D1A1E-AF1F-4E0C-B931-E9AADBC977A1.jpeg

This or their rebounding. Been pretty bad all year and Embiid doesn’t exert much effort/energy on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom