The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a crazy loss to take.

You could see it in real time too. A culmination of a season that’s encouraging and disappointing at the same time. They should be at least 5 games better. Which would be crazy.

But they really have no reliable scoring option other than 30.

And Kerr be playing around. That ******** with sitting looney, & gp2 playing Kuminga & lee…and tinkering with stuff that doesn’t need to be tinkered with (like Steph’s rotation) is just dumb.

And Wiggins really is Harrison Barnes who ppl like. They better hit that buyout market.

Encouraging part is they are 43-18, and still have yet to see Steph/Klay/Dray play.

Outside of that, worse loss of the season. Piss poor

Was a little concerned about the Dinwiddie fit but man fits like a glove so far.

Makes Dallas way more flexible.

Get Tim back and this things got some juice offensively.
Breh imagine if they simply got another player who can dribble and drive

Spencer is decent but just imagine a higher caliber version of him

Breh imagine if they simply got another player who can dribble and drive

Spencer is decent but just imagine a higher caliber version of him
Only thing that realistically maybe could’ve been available was trying to get in the mix on Derozan this off-season when they had some space. But I don’t know how they would’ve done it.

Finding a big to defend the rim should be easier. Gotta keep Jalen this off-season.

Only thing that realistically maybe could’ve been available was trying to get in the mix on Derozan this off-season when they had some space. But I don’t know how they would’ve done it.

Finding a big to defend the rim should be easier. Gotta keep Jalen this off-season.
It just needs to be their ultimate focus. I feel like they've had their focus on bigs and players who won't take touches away from Luka

I know they wanted Lowry but other than that all one dimensional type players

But their defense continues. I honestly don't buy into it.. once the Playoffs come I hope to be proven wrong :lol:

You could see it in real time too. A culmination of a season that’s encouraging and disappointing at the same time. They should be at least 5 games better. Which would be crazy.

But they really have no reliable scoring option other than 30.

And Kerr be playing around. That bull**** with sitting looney, & gp2 playing Kuminga & lee…and tinkering with stuff that doesn’t need to be tinkered with (like Steph’s rotation) is just dumb.

And Wiggins really is Harrison Barnes who ppl like. They better hit that buyout market.

Encouraging part is they are 43-18, and still have yet to see Steph/Klay/Dray play.

Outside of that, worse loss of the season. Piss poor
Couldn't have said it better myself. Classic over coaching moment here.

Y’all know who is a 2x All-Star MVP?
DTC3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom