The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the kelly olynyk is an average NBA players is one of the more consistent reminders of how insanely good nba players are.

I remember seeing him in a pro am go off for the smoothest like 57 points I think
against G leaguers and college guys.

and he's a above average bench guy in the NBA.
I know Bam was hurt, but I swear the Heat were harder to defend with Olynyk out there than Bam in the bubble vs the Lakers.

1646019063218.gif

Jokic out here bending basketballs like Beckham but I'm supposed to believe Kyrie Irving is the most skilled player ever?

CJ bout to kill these dudes… Lakers play like they have no energy and going thru the motions.

The fact the kelly olynyk is an average NBA players is one of the more consistent reminders of how insanely good nba players are.

I remember seeing him in a pro am go off for the smoothest like 57 points I think
against G leaguers and college guys.

and he's a above average bench guy in the NBA.

I’ve seen Will Barton in person against nba and pros. Legit was a level above everybody. And I played against dude as a kid.

It’s like, once they hit that next level and become consistent pros, there is no looking back.

I see and know why they are annoyed by the chatter of politics being the reason they on that level. Them dudes really be that. Out this way, Quinn Cook gets his card pulled every time. And I know it drives him crazy :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Built for this roster at full strength though cuz he can just cut and dive and clean up.

No reason whatsoever once football is over that this isn’t a thing.

Yeah, you see it.

Mavs a tough bunch. Going to be hell for whoever has to see them in the playoffs. 6 games for sure, If Luka don’t lose his cool :lol:

Pleasantly surprised by J Kidd. His stint in Milwaukee and Nets had me thinking he ain’t have it. But he seem to be rounding out to form.

And it makes sense from a timeline perspective. He completely outcoached Kerr tonight (who’s an amazing coach himself). And that’s where the game was won.

They cut it to 4 with Don Luka on the bench, with 7 mins to go in the 4th. It was over at that point.

Good win to y’all. Salute

I’ve seen Will Barton in person against nba and pros. Legit was a level above everybody. And I played against dude as a kid.

It’s like, once they hit that next level and become consistent pros, there is no looking back.

I see and know why they are annoyed by the chatter of politics being the reason they on that level. Them dudes really be that. Out this way, Quinn Cook gets his card pulled every time. And I know it drives him crazy :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
I've seen yall discuss this Quinn Cook thing before. The hate really real like what?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom