The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron getting “injured” again and enjoying a nice Cabernet or Sauvignon Blanc on the bench is coming.

The fact the kelly olynyk is an average NBA players is one of the more consistent reminders of how insanely good nba players are.

I remember seeing him in a pro am go off for the smoothest like 57 points I think
against G leaguers and college guys.

and he's a above average bench guy in the NBA.
remember the White Mamba?

Yea, of the local dudes of that last generation he gets the most hate.

I think MOST of it comes from him just having a basic game so folks think they could be in the league doing "whatever the hell he does."

And ppl feel like he had the “inside track” to making it.

PG County dude (black suburbs). DC assault. Dematha. WCAC. Duke. NBA. That’s “prep”. They don’t see the grind.

What people don’t realize is, there is a reason he got to where he was. One of frshstunna frshstunna ppls is close with dude. He def be feeling it :lol:

We’ll be fine. Teams just…you know….get up to play us cuz….you know….we’re the Lakers

And wait til Nunn gets back

Quinn cook was a problem at dematha..when he got to duke coach k neutered his game and he hasn't recovered since lol smh

Hes an NCAA,champ, made the nba, then had a solid career, and is an champion as a 6ft PG, who admirably filled in… averaged double digits for the dynasty warriors while the 2nd greatest point guard to ever pick up a basketball was out.

Dude won in life. Cmon man :lol:

I hear alot of chatter about my wife’s boots today. Imma need yall to simmer down before the toolies come out.
3e53afdc816f125d9d05016f43db6326_w200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom