The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see what the Warriors look like after Draymond gets back, but right now nobody is looking like prohibitive favorites in the West.

East is more of a toss up than the West, still think its gonna be either Suns or Dubs and im picking the Dubs.

East? Man idk Nets, Bucks, 6ers, Heat…I want the Bulls to come out but thats shakey. They gonna really need Lavine and Demar to go off and Lonzo/Caruso back playing well. Vuc needs to step up too, not that hes playing bad but hes gonna have to up it.

C1E3D95F-C42E-4B9F-A501-DD1BFA0CF48D.png
I see so many L's coming on that roster, can't of hope Kings move up to 10th spot.
Jeannie got to shake up things
i could see them moving on from vogel and pelinka since it is easier to replace those positions, but that core roster is still going to be the same. do the lakers have picks to rebuild or trade?
they'll be forced to surround an even older bron with old talent that are happy to just have a nba paycheck

at least bron can chase kareem and do it in a laker uniform and cement himself as a laker all-time great
You want to shake things up, trade his *** and see what you can get. Take a page out of his book and deny it like crazy in public. Vogel being used as the fall guy

Cool that MPJ and Murray may be back this season, but I wonder how much difference they make for the Nuggets if they both don’t start playing until right before the playoffs. Murray hasn’t played in over a year.

bored on my lunch break decided to watch this show after i seen someone mention it in here lol man bad idea

dude jmac said Harden/embiid not even a top 5 duo in east

starts at 5:34

He did he have over them? In no particular order the only "superstar duos" I can think of in the East are:

Zach/Demar
Giannis/Khris
KD/Kyrie
Garland/Allen
Tatum/Brown
Jimmy/Referees

FS better hope skip doesn't plan on retiring soon or jump to another network
Greg Jennings talking basketball :lol:

He did he have over them? In no particular order the only "superstar duos" I can think of in the East are:

Zach/Demar
Giannis/Khris
KD/Kyrie
Garland/Allen
Tatum/Brown
Jimmy/Referees

pretty spot on

Kyrie/kd
Butler/bam
giannis/middleton
brown/tatum

and go on to say you go on down the list and all those combos work better