The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C1E3D95F-C42E-4B9F-A501-DD1BFA0CF48D.png
They can almost win out…….

Nasty in here today, think Imma take some PTO from this thread, it can't be good for my mental health as a Laker fan.

Benjamin has shown me the way
dont sleep on Ariza as a king of pto too. Fam got traded 47x in 3 days so I get it, but even when he settled into a team, fam never even shows up. Like getting a job from online interviews then on your start date immeditately invoking your 3 weeks pto then all your other leave options and never showing up. Well not like, it literally is. Fam would just fax in HR [email protected] I am unable to report, I have to watch my kids.

The more court side seats they can squeeze in there, the more money to be made.
That's definitely the case, you just think that they'd take space from anywhere but the talent. Scorer's table doesn't have to have 11 people sitting there. Even they have more space

Many people that's going for the Lakers right now have posts all over social media 10-15 years ago going against the Lakers. It's so funny seeing those memories pop up.

We'll see what the Warriors look like after Draymond gets back, but right now nobody is looking like prohibitive favorites in the West.

Dude HAS to or has CRAZY genetics or drinking the hell out of that Nutriboost tea IG "influencers" are pushing.

Law is kind of dumb, having opposing players coming into the city with Covid is fine. But not our residents.
We'll see what the Warriors look like after Draymond gets back, but right now nobody is looking like prohibitive favorites in the West.
Can't believe I am about to ask this but who is more valuable to there team Draymond or CP3?

Agreed. I honestly can't even discredit the Memphis to the Finals chatter at this point. Dray/CP3 return dates will add a lot of clarity.

I think the East is the same tbh. I'm not buying the "Brooklyn is the favorite if healthy" narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom