The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis did a great job building the squad they have now
JMac bought it up, but they have a similar energy to the Thunder U era Thunder's, when everyone was so young, humble, edgy, and talented. That team used to literally walk to games together, people described it as a college atmosphere hence the Thunder U.

Zion getting a shoe deal was a no brainer. A layup on a kids hoop

Folks are starting to lose sight of the fact that he was the most hyped up prospect coming into the league since Lebron :lol:

Everyone knew about dude since HS and he was already basically a household name by the time he was going viral at Duke. I'm sure every single company was lined up for him.

Even what he's actually produced in the league when on court has backed up a lot of that so that's not any surprise he got a deal right away.

Ja is special though and he definitely will make a brand a lot of money whenever he gets his own sig. He's gotta be the most popular player with the kids out right now along with Steph and Lamelo.

Reminds me of a young D-Rose and he was having so many kids/teens rocking those adizero's on the court and asphalt everywhere a decade ago.

Folks are starting to lose sight of the fact that he was the most hyped up prospect coming into the league since Lebron :lol:

Everyone knew about dude since HS and he was already basically a household name by the time he was going viral at Duke. I'm sure every single company was lined up for him.

Even what he's actually produced in the league when on court has backed up a lot of that so that's not any surprise he got a deal right away.

Ja is special though and he definitely will make a brand a lot of money whenever he gets his own sig. He's gotta be the most popular player with the kids out right now along with Steph and Lamelo.

Reminds me of a young D-Rose and he was having so many kids/teens rocking those adizero's on the court and asphalt everywhere a decade ago.

Those D Rose 1/1.5 might be one of the top sig shoes by adidas ever.

Makes me sick that Kyrie can't play at home but visiting players under the same circumstances can. Makes zero sense.

The actions of others are making you sick, guess people are learning how we can potentially get past Covid

I can legit see Ja starting his own brand. Or….. a company is already developing the shoe with whatever material they can because Ja seems like the type of humble dude who wants his shoes affordable.

JMac bought it up, but they have a similar energy to the Thunder U era Thunder's, when everyone was so young, humble, edgy, and talented. That team used to literally walk to games together, people described it as a college atmosphere hence the Thunder U.

What's crazy is the collection of picks and assets they accumulated, while ascending to the 3rd best record in the league. They can get another high-level prospect via draft or trade for an all-star caliber player without giving up their top 3 players.

Gotta respect lil zekes persistence

Yeah for all the IT2 jokes, you really have to take a step and applaud that man for fighting to do what he loves and believes he can do over the past few years. Most people never find something they are that passionate about. Props to him being back in the L :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom