The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me sick that Kyrie can't play at home but visiting players under the same circumstances can. Makes zero sense.
This accurate? Thought if you weren’t vaxed, you couldn’t play no matter what team you were on.
Dude had NO business jumping with him. Didn't even reach rim level.
Ja’s head was higher than that guy’s hands. :rofl::rofl:

No way he said this.

Bad Bron takes in here. Man helped us getus a chip. I’m good for at least the next 3 years. Can’t win em all. And we’ll win again before 80% of other nba teams. Y’all chill out.

storm2006 storm2006 Naw still not going.

He left Miami with Wade and Bosh. There wasn’t anything to leave in Cleveland the first time around. The second Myrie left before he did. He didn’t make the Cavs cash out Kevin love.

What franchise is equipped to succeed if their best player left? The bucks would barely be a play in team. The Mavs would be a lottery team if Luka left. Same with the nuggets

They won when James started recruiting players that could win it for him. his time with the Cavs exactly how many championships? and when exactly and with who? with Miami? with the Lakers? Lebron is basically PiP that needs an MJ. to make it seem that he is the central part of such success is Bull.
Ima kick myself for responding to this,but he’s literally been the Finals MVP every finals he’s won
10F258C0-9981-48EC-83EC-5ABB13A1D10D.gif

Even if Bron is destroying franchises, a ring is achieved.
Up to those franchises to build back better when he leaves. Chips been won by like 10 different teams over the last three decades. Winning 1 then having to start from scratch is worth it.

Even if Bron is destroying franchises, a ring is achieved.

I was waiting for this to come up. I agree with you, I just think there is probably a different standard amongst Lakers fans. Yes, the Lakers were trash before Bron got there but they were perpetual winners from 1980-2010 which set a standard in most fans minds. Bron helped get a ring but that isn't enough for most Lakers fans who are used to seeing former Laker greats win/compete for many during the three decade run. It was said last night by someone (I believe freeze freeze ) that his jersey should not be retired in LA :lol:

The current situation as of today is what's fueling the sentiment IMO

Edit:
Up to those franchises to build back better when he leaves. Chips been won by like 10 different teams over the last three decades. Winning 1 then having to start from scratch is worth it.

I think Lakers fans feel it's not necessarily worth it if you're one of the 10 teams and you've won 5 over that period (10 if you make four decades) and winning again in the future seems bleek.

I was waiting for this to come up. I agree with you, I just think there is probably a different standard amongst Lakers fans. Yes, the Lakers were trash before Bron got there but they were perpetual winners from 1980-2010 which set a standard in most fans minds. Bron helped get a ring but that isn't enough for most Lakers fans who are used to seeing former Laker greats win/compete for many during the three decade run. It was said last night by someone (I believe freeze freeze ) that his jersey should not be retired in LA :lol:

The current situation as of today is what's fueling the sentiment IMO

Edit:

I think Lakers fans feel it's not necessarily worth it if you're one of the 10 teams and you've won 5 over that period (10 if you make four decades) and winning again in the future seems bleek.
Chill bruh a bubble ring does not get your jersey in the rafters this ain't the celtics 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

They should retire 23 and 6. He pulled the worst franchise of last decade out of abject poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom