The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Bron before its too late brehs
qQEyJ68.png

EYE am not attempting to embroil myself in this debate but I believe they were talking about the state in which LeBron leaves your franchise upon exit due to all the roster moves to fit Bron Ball. However, Miami survived and Cleveland is having a miraculous emergence this season, so it takes a strong FO and a great deal of luck IMO.

I don't get this and why its been rehashed for years. So Bron, the player, whose objective is to win and win now as much as possible, also has a responsibility to make sure that an organization is set up for the future whenever he leaves?

What's the front office's job? Ride the wave then conveniently point fingers at Klutch/Bron when they start sucking as expected when your best player leaves? They knew what they were signing up for. Everyone does when they get a big player in free agency.

Had this highlight on the dvr for so long and just kept replaying it at full speed and then slow mo and then full speed and then slow mo. Just ferocious. How far he cocked it back while going up and then the force, over a bigger guy. Just nasty. That was in the tourney too, iirc.
Dude had NO business jumping with him. Didn't even reach rim level.

Has anyone tried the Adapt 2.0's? Interested if the self lacing/tightening is actually functional or just a gimmick. Still wouldn't buy a pair at retail.

I don't get this and why its been rehashed for years. So Bron, the player, whose objective is to win and win now as much as possible, also has a responsibility to make sure that an organization is set up for the future whenever he leaves?

What's the front office's job? Ride the wave then conveniently point fingers at Klutch/Bron when they start sucking as expected when your best player leaves? They knew what they were signing up for. Everyone does when they get a big player in free agency.

I think the issue/problem/concern here is the fact that this. has never been done before. Usually the teams have to retool around the player and extend the success. See Tim Duncan & Steve Curry.

Lebby's been a mercenary. The leaving part isn't something we've been conditioned to as fans of the game.

He left Miami with Wade and Bosh. There wasn’t anything to leave in Cleveland the first time around. The second Myrie left before he did. He didn’t make the Cavs cash out Kevin love.

What franchise is equipped to succeed if their best player left? The bucks would barely be a play in team. The Mavs would be a lottery team if Luka left. Same with the nuggets
Right :lol:

By that definition every megastar is a franchise killer.

Stories like him & Wade just blow my mind :lol: **** can change so quick. Going from your first dunk in 11th grade to being a complete freak

The late bloomer might be my favorite archetype in all of sports. They're endless too. Right now...there are kids that are ranked like 300 or not ranked at all in these 22', 23' classes...don't have flashy IG accounts w/ hundreds of thousands of followers...no mixtapes...might not have even hit their growth spurt yet and they're going to end up being pros all from sheer determination and imagination.

Avy check. Proud of the OG man

“After you foul me, what else you got?”

That’s coming from a 6-1 dude
He knows damn well Yanni would have Laimbeer and Salley in the gulag for 40 minutes :lol:

Dude is just as big and strong as any of those 80's/90's goons too so they wouldn't just be able to bully him all willy nilly the way they imagine in their heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom