The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotdamn I ain’t know Jeanie crotch was on fire like that…shorty was ready to hump everything moving.

EFb1UJeU8AEPkm3

Luka hitting a contested floater after 10+ seconds of dribbling isn't what I'd call cooked. I was expecting to see Bron on the ground or getting dunked on.

I could care less if Jeanie was giving it up to every rookie in the league if I was Lakers fan….

I’d have a way bigger problem if Jeanie (at like 55 years old) thought she could draft Johnny Flynn who…

A) Was a Timberwolves player at the time.
B) Thought he was good.

Some of yall been waiting since the early 2000's to get these takes off. Nasty work.
Bron should have kept quiet instead of telling folks to "keep that energy" before the season when the media was saying this team was old and Russ couldn't work.

As for the lakers, they've had their down years like the Smush Parker and Nick Young era's, but this is more so about Bron's overconfidence coming into the season.

And I fw bron.

Bron should have kept quiet instead of telling folks to "keep that energy" before the season when the media was saying this team was old and Russ couldn't work.

As for the lakers, they've had their down years like the Smush Parker and Nick Young era's, but this is more so about Bron's overconfidence coming into the season.

And I fw bron.

I don't know if it was over confidence.

I don't think anyone envisioned them being this *** with this unit being as they still had Bron & AD.

But they drastically undervalued the contributions of KCP, GOAT and Karl defensively and WAY overestimated the addition of Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom