The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
overall, better effort from lakers last night. could have folded when down big, but they fought back
this was a tough matchup, but they hung in there

the schedule eases up for them now. if they compete like they did last night, they have a shot at winning most of these gms
@LAC, GS, @SA, @HOU, WASH

overall, better effort from lakers last night. could have folded when down big, but they fought back

the schedule eases up for them now. if they compete like they did last night, they have a shot at winning most of these gms

This is easy? First 2 games a wash, SA isnt guaranteed, I could see them taking HOU down, Wash might be a wash too though. Watch Kuz go off. :lol:

This is easy? First 2 games a wash, SA isnt guaranteed, I could see them taking HOU down, Wash might be a wash too though. Watch Kuz go off. :lol:
LAL got the Clipps game this week. No way we sweep the season series without Kawhi playing in any of the games and PG only playing one.

Plus beating them 3 times in the course of like 2.5 weeks? I don’t think so.

There’s no easy games when you’re 7 under .500

They grill the outside right after it gets to perfect temperature tho.

All the juices remain intact.

Doesn’t taste boiled at all. Water never touches it.

Try it. Trust me.

Best thing going. Didn't trust it at first but it's amazing.

Still like the reversed sear method better.

Last edited:

tumblr_nu28xzmSTW1rrkahjo1_540.gif.10c2038f10d80590b682079b12b5c789.gif

GS really?
93879FD9-5674-4E17-9A9C-768D7E336E43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom