The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
22676357-40ED-4AD7-8B19-BE2693066C81.gif

So Luka can score on Lebron but not Gobert huh

I still for the life of me can’t understand what Bron was thinking. He had to have been drinking again

Why can’t you understand it?

Have we not seen what Jordan has done with the Hornets thru the years?

Just because these guys are one of the greatest players of all time doesn’t mean they’ll be great at picking/choosing players.

I still for the life of me can’t understand what Bron was thinking. He had to have been drinking again
Yo walks around with tequila in a satchel, so this is likely :lol:

But really he wanted a “big 3” again, that’s all it is …Russ was getting treated with kid gloves and still discussed as a “superstar” by media and fans so he woulda fit with that goal

It’s always some management each offseason as dumb as the Lakers/Klutch were last year

Impossible anyone takes him . Rusell Westbrook has the worst contract in nba history . 47 million dollars and there’s no injuries to blame . He’s just a flat out bum . He’s shooting 28 percent from three and he’s still taking 3 and half a game .
Useless without the ball in his hand turnover machine when he has the ball can’t space the floor and plays the same defense as melo . Him and melo on the floor basically a 3v 5 defensively

Why can’t you understand it?

Have we not seen what Jordan has done with the Hornets thru the years?

Just because these guys are one of the greatest players of all time doesn’t mean they’ll be great at picking/choosing players.

Jordan ain’t made a mistake in years. He didn’t cash out Kemba. They’ve drafted well as of late. Got good players in free agency too

And it’s one thing to be out of touch as an old man. But Bron was literally doing this 2 years ago

D1E7D494-E121-487A-A0CC-F827650C351F.jpeg

Impossible anyone takes him . Rusell Westbrook has the worst contract in nba history . 47 million dollars and there’s no injuries to blame . He’s just a flat out bum . He’s shooting 28 percent from three and he’s still taking 3 and half a game .
Useless without the ball in his hand turnover machine when he has the ball can’t space the floor and plays the same defense as melo . Him and melo on the floor basically a 3v 5 defensively
It's an expiring contract and he's still a "name". I think there could be a sucker or two. Lakers probably need to rope in a third team and put their 2027/2029 picks on the table for a trade.

Jordan ain’t made a mistake in years. He didn’t cash out Kemba. They’ve drafted well as of late. Got good players in free agency too

And it’s one thing to be out of touch as an old man. But Bron was literally doing this 2 years ago

Here’s where I agree tho..

LeBron’s decision to trade for Westbrook is crazier than anything Jordan has done with the Hornets/Bobcats.

Inexplicable…

Bron thinks he can "fix" people to work in his system, ie JR, but can't fix a dude that thinks he's flawless and criticism is just noise.

This is revisionist history. Only the Kings have been worse at building teams.

Bron thinks he can "fix" people to work in his system, ie JR, but can't fix a dude that thinks he's flawless and criticism is just noise.
JR wasn’t bad. The memes got to him. He played hard and knew his role.

Westbrook can’t be fixed. Bron gotta be the most narcissistic player ever with this move.

If Presti wanted to be a deviant, he could trade for Westbrook and an unprotected pick for Favors and no names before July 1. Then cut Westbrook loose in time for free agency.

ja, giannis, luka, embiid, jokic… we’re watching the passing of the torch before our very eyes.

steph, bron, era hanging on by a thread
I'm glad it's super evident who the next superstars of the league are now, it was looking bleak for a sec.

This is revisionist history. Only the Kings have been worse at building teams.

Stop. He hit on ball whether he fell into his lap or not. Hit on Rozier. Hit on bridges. Saved money not paying Kemba’s bad knees. They are a play in team lead by a 20 year old PG. they are trending upward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom